Marketing | Public Relations | Project Management
project management | public relations | marketing
Arcadier is currently seeking a super smart marketing and operations manager to join the team and lead in the following areas: brand positioning, marketing, marketing communications and business partnerships. This role is based in Singapore and will report to the Chief Commercial Officer.
1. Marketing and Brand Management
· Co-develop Arcadier’s brand and marketing overall strategy and roadmap including the overall leadership of the content within Arcadier.com corporate site
· Support the growth of the Arcadier brand positioning as the leader in its field including areas of thought leadership and brand awareness
· Identify channels and actions required to develop a strong Arcadier branding, including and not limited to identifying Events to be present, partnerships to be established or co-creation of webinar and whitepapers with market leaders
· Monitor all external mentions of Arcadier and its brand perception including any disaster management required
· Lead in all external event and conference organising as well as Webinars, Inspire Summits (eg. E27 exhibition, RISE, B2Bonline etc)
2. Marketing Operations
· Own all press release preparation and release
· Manage any external PR agencies or press contacts engaged by Arcadier (eg. PR Newswire, Bitsize Concepts, Straits Times, Business Times)
· Ownership of Marketing Communications schedule & planning
· Own all social media assets (FB, Instagram etc) including external blogs (eg. Quora)
· Manage and own all Marketing Collateral Assets – updated and produced. Eg. Brochures, Top cool features, decks etc
· Arcadier’s Mailchimp and Sendinblue management
3. Developers (Expert/Plug-in) Community Engagement & Management
· Co-develop with product team & pre-sales engineer to create a developer community within Arcadier & related developer communities (eg. Reddit, Stackoverflow)
· Seek and engage new potential development partners to become accredited Arcadier Expert Partners & Plug-in Development Partners
· Develop an engagement strategy and activities to keep our Developer community engaged (eg. Magento Imagine Dev Conference)
Source, Lead and Manage developer/co-selling partnerships with major corporations (eg. Accenture Digital/Microsoft Start-up Programme) for joint marketing programmes
JOB QUALIFICATIONS .
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or communications major;
- 2-4 years work experience (super smart fresh grads may apply)
- MUST process the ability to write very good English (grammar free)
- Be able to write well, creatively or for press releases
- Creative and confident in production of high quality marketing collaterals
- Well-spoken and ability to engage with external parties well
- MS Office Proficient – MS Word, Powerpoint especially
- Meticulous, independent, well-spoken and able to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally, interfacing
- We are only looking for team players
- Enjoys working in a Silicon Valley styled internet start-up culture with requires a “hands on can do” attitude.
- MUST ALREADY HAVE ABILITY TO WORK IN SINGAPORE, YOU MUST BE A SINGAPORE CITIZEN or PR (we do not apply visas)
Business To Business
50 - 99
Arcadier is a multi-award winning cool technology start-up company which recently won the Emerging Enterprise Awards 2016 and the Best Innovative Start-up (Early Stage) 2016 awards, Millennial 20-20 Commerce Enabler Awards 2017.
Headquartered in Singapore, Arcadier has offices in Sydney, Manila with a team of 30 employees, Arcadier is the first organisation in the world to provide a DIY off-the-shelve marketplace technology that would enable anyone with a marketplace idea be able to build one within minutes, no coding needed and no developers needed.
To create connected communities where people discover, learn, trust and trade easily.
We’re often exposed to great business ideas from local and global customers. Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur or an established brand who wants to improve lives and economies around you, we go above and beyond in creating our marketplace software to deliver satisfaction to our partners.
We dare to venture deep into the digital world and create something that’s going to shake the status quo on the internet. Looking at the supply and demand in the market, we are constantly pushing boundaries in what we do to support the collaborative economy.
At Arcadier, we often ask ourselves, “How could it be done better?” We’re doing everything we can to make sure we reach a solution. Along the way we’re doing our best to have fun, and to learn a few things too. We look forward to walking alongside you as a member of our community, and in building a successful marketplace to change the world together.
What we value
Working at Arcadier is more than just receiving paychecks and enjoying awesome perks. It’s about shaping the world for the better. Create opportunities for millions of women and men around the world, improve local economies, inspire artists, and bring communities together.
Who we’re looking for
At Arcadier, our focus is to empower entrepreneurs, communities, and companies all around the globe. We are a passionate team working to turn ideas into reality, and we do it well. We’re looking for someone to take their creativity to the next level and create something that can make a difference.