Graphic Design | Event Management | E-Mail Marketing | Photoshop | Advertising | Digital Marketing | Marketing | Design
The ideal candidate has existing educational background in marketing, graphic design skills and internship experience with experience in email marketing campaigns. Knowledge and experience in the Sales & Distribution industry, including brand development and e-commerce would be beneficial to this role as well.
Candidate must have graphics skills and competent in working with Adobe Photoshop. Candidate will also be detail oriented, a self-starter, social media savvy, a creative thinker, a team player, and a strong communicator.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating marketing details with the General Manager including event-related marketing, institutional marketing, advertising, video marketing, online marketing and email marketing. The Marketing Coordinator will have independent and creative responsibility for the social media outreach with a concentration on revenue generating events, market and customer development.
• 0 - 5 years of relevant related experience
• Bachelor Degree (B.A.) in Design, Marketing, Advertising or related field
• Proficient with graphic designs and highly competent in Adobe Photoshop software
• A strong knowledge of current digital platforms, front-end web design and social media platforms
• Experience in marketing campaign and event management would be added advantage
• Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
• Strong attention to detail, craft and a keen eye for typography, color and layout
• Great organizational skills to effectively manage time and prioritize work
• Ability to offer design direction and critique work objectively
• Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills