500 - 700 USD
meticulous | deadline driven | tactical understanding of major social media platforms | work with cross-functional teams | ability to work independently | good command of english | interpersonal skills | communication skills
· Support the marketing team in developing and collating content for various collaterals.
· Manage communities effectively to generate positive brand experiences.
· Execute various marketing campaigns.
· Continuously create digital media content to improve brand positioning.
· Assist in preparing internal and external communications.
· Monitor media coverage, competitors, and industry issues.
· Assist in planning, executing, and measuring effectiveness of offline marketing
· Drive and lead the team to ensure sales KPIs are achieved.
As you will be working remotely at home, you have to be focused in order to get your work done. Additionally, it is important that you are able to keep up with the deadlines set for your projects and tasks. Do you think you have what it takes to be part of our team? Come join us now!
· Good communications and interpersonal skills.
· Good command of English.
· Ability to work independently.
· Able to work with cross-functional teams.
· Tactical understanding of major social media platforms.
· Able to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
· Deadline-driven and attention to detail.
· Minimum Diploma in Marketing/Mass Communications/Journalism.