web analytics tools | digital advertising | financial services
CapBridge is a private institutional capital raising platform that connects institutional and accredited investors to mid to late stage growth companies. Our platform provides a secure and effective environment where investors can confidentially access growth stage companies seeking financing.
The CapBridge platform efficiently tailors specific deal types to each investor, showing them only the deals that meet their investment criteria. Our platform also integrates useful tools that optimise time and resources. Functions include due diligence, deal flow management, secure data-room, FAQs, closing, and completion checklists.
Our innovative digital platform is fully integrated with leading industry databases. With access to over 5 million records, the platform provides a sophisticated and targeted environment for intelligent deal sourcing and matching.
Capbridge has a partnership with the Singapore Exchange (SGX) that allows us to facilitate and accelerate the IPO process for growth companies. Our management team is from multiple disciplines, including venture capital, investment banking, technology commercialisation and portfolio management.
Our vision is to build Capbridge into a world-class marketplace for investors and companies to achieve their growth objectives in an intelligent, secure and efficient manner
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of digital marketing experience in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with the financial services industry
- Experienced in the use of data analytics, and CRM and CMS tools such as Wordpress, SendinBlue, Google Analytics and Salesforce
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an excellent command of English
- Ability to handle pressure and tight deadlines
- Exposure to customer and market research
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and posses competent project management skills
- Finance, business or marketing related degree, or equivalent professional qualification
- Create well thought out, data-backed strategic plans of action for both tactical campaigns and always-on content, and manage them end to end
- Identify content opportunities and create impactful copy for all marketing purposes (social media, blog posts, advertising copy etc)
- Develop and refine the customer journey map for email marketing to improve conversions across all stages of the funnel
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of tools (such as Google Analytics, Salesforce) and optimise campaigns accordingly
- Provide general communications support for public relations activities, including media events, monitoring and partnerships
- Monitor trends and competitor activity to identity opportunities and gaps