Digital Marketing | Marketing | Mobile Marketing
Photobook Worldwide is the largest e-commerce digital photo print business in South East Asia. We provide unique experience in preserving meaningful memories through a fully customizable, premium printed photo albums and other photo related products.
Established in 2005, we have since processed over 2 million orders globally. With our global reach, we currently hold offices in Australia, Canada, Malaysia, and the Philippines, coupled with upcoming expansions in Thailand and Indonesia. Our customer base currently spreads across more than 100 countries and concentrates mainly in Malaysia, Canada, United States, Australia, Singapore and Philippines.
Mobile Marketing Executive is required to drive the growth of our mobile app, “PHOTOBOOK app”, through various different media and channels. You will need to be able to work closely with the different teams internally to plan marketing campaigns to increase downloads / installs and revenue from the App.
- Create, plan and drive marketing plans to increase downloads, new user acquisition, user retention and revenue generation.
- Test, optimise and scale different marketing channels to achieve the results and targets. (digital advertising, Push/ In App, Organic traffic).
- Work closely with the different teams to work on different strategies and ideas to increase conversions (downloads/ installs/ revenue).
- Drive conversion and engagements by using push/ in app campaigns and email marketing campaigns.
- Generate and monitor the daily performance of the app.
- Collaborate with the different teams to maintain the content, messaging on the Photobook App site, marketing collaterals and visuals.
- Work closely with different teams internally to ensure content, messaging and marketing strategies are aligned, through the different channels such as emails, events, landing pages and social media.
- 1 to 2 years of working experience with proven record of mobile app marketing.
- A record in marketing with a mix of digital and offline marketing.
- Knowledge in Mobile growth marketing strategies and ideas, app store and social marketing.
- Experience in mobile analytic and push notification tools.
- Good written and oral communication. Able to communicate, present, influence different levels of an organization.
- Strong time and project management skills, able to manage multiple projects at a time while still able to pay attention to the details.
- Highly collaborative, self motivated, team player yet independent at times, who love working in fast paced environment.