Business Development | Customer Service | Marketing | Public Relations
partnership management | market research | lead management | content | startups | public speaking | networking | community building | seo | digital marketing | social media
The Working Capitol (TWC) is a platform for the cross-pollination of ideas, providing a multi-faceted space for entrepreneurs and small businesses to work, discover and collaborate. A hybrid of coworking, private offices, an events venue and F&B destination, that leverages upon infrastructure both hard and soft, from spatial design and amenities to programming and member benefits, to provide an innovative and superior work environment for a curated and driven community.
We are looking for a marketing executive to join us:
As Marketing Executive, you will be part of our Marketing team; your main responsibilities will be to support all marketing efforts (spaces/memberships (generate leads) and after-sales) with a focus on digital marketing, community engagement, programming (events) and partnerships.
You will help to develop content, execute campaigns, oversee partnerships, newsletters, and engage with our community through in-house programming – while functioning as an internal and external ambassador of the brand.
Your main job responsibilities will include:
- Manage social media accounts from content to engagement, account building, curation and strategy
- Execute campaigns across various channels to align with offers and internal programming
- Manage databases and newsletters for internal and external communications
- Seek and attend events and networking opportunities
- Work with Community team members to identify member offerings to market through our channels and network
- Build your profile through relevant channels and help to amplify our messaging and reach
- Assist in tracking leads from various channels and implement processes to track ROI from each channel and campaign
- Support in Quarterly market research reports and projects, from design to data and final case studies
- Run on-going member community events, from managing RSVPs to collateral placement and on-site management
- Align with our community and front-desk leads to train and update them on current offers being marketed to members and general public
- Track community engagement at member and partner events – developing processes to assess success of community programming
- Get to know members and identify opportunities to support their businesses, partner on common initiatives and understand their needs and offerings better for mutual alignment.
- Attend all TWC partner events as a brand ambassador, to network, assist events team and gather data/leads, as well as assess success of on-going partnerships and ROI
- Look after our partnerships pipeline and portal, identifying potential strategic partners for lead generation as well as community benefits
- Liase with existing partners, cold reach-out to potential partners, on-boarding, contracts, promotions and programming.
- Propose new potential partnerships from event partners (for lead generation and brand awareness/alignment) to partners providing member perks
- Work with existing partners to reassess our terms, engagement rate, offers and duration.
- Establish parameters to measure partnership success and implement quarterly checks to ensure quality offerings.
You will excel in this role if:
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in a marketing or digital marketing / content role
- You are passionate about marketing, content and strategic digital marketing
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, take initiative and are passionate about connecting with people, forging partnerships, understanding business, connecting the dots with people you meet and have excellent interpersonal skills
- You are plugged into the business and start-up ecosystem
- You have experience working in a team environment and across different departments and designations
- You have an excellent standard of written and spoken English
- You avidly consume content and have a good sense of quality visual, written and brand-forward, trend-focused content