Organisational and planning skills | Communication skills
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our Singapore office.The role will consist of internal and external communications, social media marketing, reviewing content and collaborating on partnership and commissioned projects for PIXERF and event coordination.
You will gain valuable experience working for one of the most nimble companies focused on the explosive growth of visual content.
· Use PIXERF’s digital marketing platform to manage internal and external communications,
and digital marketing activities, including social media content planning.
· Contribute towards the PR and content strategy by brainstorming and proofreading content
pieces and press releases.
· Provide event support for owned events and/or in partnership with third-party providers.
· Support the team with marketing reports, managing relationships with suppliers, updating
marketing plans and budget reviews for finance approval.
· Collaborate with the design team by preparing marketing design briefs, reviewing artwork and
working on new projects.
· Provide marketing support to the business development and sales team as required for
events, product collateral and external communications.
· Manage the PIXERF events calendar including some international events relevant to the
· Passion for the digital and visual content industry
· Demonstrable knowledge of events, project management, social media, email marketing and
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Creativity in bringing fresh ideas to the team
· Excellent organisational and planning skills
· Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on environment
· Proficient using Microsoft Office and social media networks.