100 - 150 USD
Business Development | Marketing
Good Communication Skills | Interpersonal skills | Problem Solving | Sales and Marketing
We are looking for a marketing intern to be based in our HQ office. Within this 3 months internship, you will gain first hand exposure all areas of our start up business.
Successful candidate will:
· gain first-hand exposure to the startup ecosystem and will be exposed to various areas of the business;
· work directly under Founder & CEO and will have direct exposure to core strategies and execution of the company;
· be responsible for co-ordinating and executing strategies in line with the company's vision;
· be involved in various areas such as: market research, marketing, presentation, product development, execution of strategies, negotiation, application for certificates
We are looking for:
· someone who is independent and dependable;
· someone who is extremely keen and passionate about our business and cause;
· someone with lots of energy, enthusiasm and hunger to learn;
· excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation skills; and
· Candidates must be a university graduate or currently undertaking a degree university
Ant is a Kuala Lumpur based biotech startup in the agriculture space. Ant is in the business of farming crickets as a highly nutritious and sustainable food source for livestock, pets and people. Did you know that cricket contains up to 3x more protein than beef, more iron than spinach and more calcium than milk? Crickets are up to 20x more efficient to produce compared to beef. At Ant, our vision is to promote the plentiful benefits of insects to industries and consumers across the world. We believe insects are one of the many ways to alleviate pressure from our existing food network because insects are packed full of nutrition, eco-friendly and sustainable. Our mission is to enrich lives of our customers, communities and the general public. We aim to enrich our stakeholders by implementing sustainable business practices and sustainable investment strategies.