fast learner | Google Suite | MS Office | communication skills
AVANA is a platform that transforms ecommerce by enabling social media users to make purchases from their desired merchants within the merchantâs social media channel. Micro enterprises can quickly and easily set up a professional online store at www.avana.asia with an advanced inventory and order management backend complete with payment gateway integration for free in less than 15 minutes.
We are looking for dedicated, passionate and talented team members who want to grow their Marketing experience with us. This person should share the basic qualities of creativity and honesty within the team.
To be part of our dynamic team, you must be adaptable, self-motivated and willing to work hard. If you believe that you could be an innovative marketer that could help us maintain and improve strong communications network with external stakeholders of the company, apply now!
- Strategize various growth initiatives and marketing campaigns
- Participate in online and offline marketing promotions and campaigns
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks to create awareness of the AVANA brand
- Help and support in all forms of marketing planning, advertising, direct marketing, and campaigns
- Writing translations and proofreading creative copy
- Source viable sponsorship opportunities
- Monitoring performance of marketing activities and sharing reports to the team
- Compiling and distributing statistical information by looking at data analytics
- Performing market research and analysis
- Ad-hoc marketing activities with on-ground experience
- Young, dynamic fast learner, passionate about social media and online communities with a great team spirit!
- Should speak and write English and Bahasa Malaysia fluently
- Ability to converse and write in Mandarin is a bonus
- Able to take initiative and to work independently and within a team
- Resourceful problem-solving skills; A quick learner with a strong sense of curiosity
- Positive attitude with good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office & Google Suite
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Minimum internship period: 3 months