Copywriting | Graphic Design | Marketing Strategy | Data Analytics
We are building the next top digital real estate agency at Bluenest. Our mission is to fulfill the Real Estate aspiration and dreams of every individual, by redefining real estate in the client’s favour.
If scale and speed of execution are exciting to you, if you are passionate about your craft and if you are striving to build a company that matter to millions of people around the world, Bluenest will be the right place for you!
Backed by one of the largest venture builders in the world, we are looking to disrupt the current property market. We are looking for aspiring individuals to join us in our fast growing team.
- Manage and execute marketing initiatives, including conceptualising campaign themes and crafting key messaging
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Prepare promotional presentations, collaterals (hard/soft copy) and assist in the distribution of the materials
- Provide sales support including, but not limited to, retrieving and filtering of data, identifying potential sales leads
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Results-driven and focused in delivering campaign objectives
- Organised multi-tasker with an eye for detail
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Have good problem-solving abilities
- Tech-savvy and able to navigate confidently on available tools and systems
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- A minimum commitment period of 3 months
The ideal candidate could expect this internship role to be converted to a full-time role based on performance. Interested applicants please send us an email at email@example.com.
Bluenest is committed to equality of opportunity for all. We strongly believe that diversity of backgrounds, ethnicities, experience, circumstances, abilities and perspectives leads to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users.