CapBridge is a private institutional capital raising platform that connects institutional and accredited investors to mid to late stage growth companies. Our platform provides a secure and effective environment where investors can confidentially access growth stage companies seeking financing. The CapBridge platform efficiently tailors specific deal types to each investor, showing them only the deals that meet their investment criteria. Our platform also integrates useful tools that optimise time and resources. Functions include due diligence, deal flow management, secure data-room, FAQs, closing, and completion checklists. Our innovative digital platform is fully integrated with leading industry databases. With access to over 5 million records, the platform provides a sophisticated and targeted environment for intelligent deal sourcing and matching. Capbridge has a partnership with the Singapore Exchange (SGX) that allows us to facilitate and accelerate the IPO process for growth companies. Our management team is from multiple disciplines, including venture capital, investment banking, technology commercialisation and portfolio management. Our vision is to build Capbridge into a world-class marketplace for investors and companies to achieve their growth objectives in an intelligent, secure and efficient manner
Online Platform & Content Creation–
- Content/Competitor market research.
- Write and edit targeted finance-related marketing content for blogs, list articles, email and offline campaign pieces as needed.
- Communicate with industry professionals via email to create a strong network
- Assist Marketing Manager in events and support in other marketing matters
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practice
Investor Outreach –
- Analyse the various new companies on our platform to craft investor targeted emails as and when a new opportunity is onboarded/updated.
- Track/report the feedback and interest after every email campaign.
- Maintain and manage the email inbox and replies
- Analyse current processes, results and implement improvements
- Basic Photoshop
- Proficient English and sound writing skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Basic Financial knowledge will be a plus