800 - 1000 SGD
Marketing Tools (e.g. Eventbrite) | Photo/Video Editing Tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud) | Excellent Written and Verbal Communications Skills
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department in APJ and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. As a Marketing Intern, you will collaborate with our marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns. You will be assisting in the content curation for social media platforms and the execution of event projects. This internship will help you gain broad experience in marketing and event management.
If you are interested in this internship position, please apply here: https://grnh.se/9595553b2. Do note that only applications submitted through our Jobs Portal will be considered.
Workato offers a fast-moving, fun, work environment and an opportunity to see your contributions make a direct impact on the business, customers, and our community.
- Content Creation, Branding and Design: Conceptualise, develop and produce marketing materials (e.g. flyers, email communications, newsletters, website, banners, etc) to grow our brand presence and visibility in Singapore, Australia and Japan
- Strategy: Conduct independent research on industry events and market trends in Singapore, Australia and Japan
- Events: Organize and help prepare materials needed for in-house and industry-wide events. An example of our in-house event: No Code Slack Bot Hands-On Workshop Series.
- Creative Production: Assist in event photography and/or videography to grow our visual media resources for our marketing materials.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and analytical nature.
- Innovative, self-starter work ethic
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in event organization/management
- Experience with marketing tools such as Eventbrite, Marketo etc will be a bonus.
- Experience with photo/video editing tools and content creation tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Canva etc will be a bonus.
- Please note that we require a
- Minimum commitment of 3 months
Workato is an award-winning cloud intelligent automation and integration platform with enterprise-grade capabilities and no coding required. Workato seamlessly integrates with over 300+ business applications and enables integration and task automation across all those apps.
Recognised as a Leader in Forrester Wave iPaaS for Dynamic Integrations and Leader on Debut in Gartnerâs Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant, Workato is the only company that provides an easy, self-service way to integrate cloud and on-premise applications for all types of businesses â ranging from Fortune 500 Enterprises as well as SMBs.
All recent graduates and outstanding diploma holders will also be considered for our Graduate Development Programme.
Simply awesome. We are a young and dynamic team. We work hard and play hard.
We have a well-stocked pantry with food, drinks and snacks.