160 - 260 SGD
Design | Marketing | Public Relations
Creative writing | Video editing | Video Animation | Graphic Design | Design
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. We are looking for someone who is digital-savvy and design-savvy. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
Here are some ways you will be working together with us at ThunderQuote:
- You will be empowered with opportunities and responsibilities to work on impactful projects from conception to completion while learning about digital transformation and matters pertaining to charities & the non-profit industry
- Conduct market analysis and research to understand existing and emerging needs and resources available for charity & non-profit sectors
- Develop reports to make recommendations for internal and external audiences to inform strategy and enhance practices
- Create new and innovative marketing materials and contents (write-ups, graphics or videos)
- Example of existing resources/work : https://thunderquote.org/resources/
- Any other duties as directed and assigned by the BD/Marketing Manager
So… what does it take to get this role?
- Passion for social impact
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Great sense of design and creative works
- Previous experience in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Marketing, Digital Marketing, or equivalent
- Able to multitask and manage one's own time, always meeting deliverables in a timely manner
- Self-driven & result oriented
- Resourceful, innovative & independent
- Able to handle stress in a fast-paced and intense environment
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Able to do creative writing
- Final year student majoring in Communication, Marketing, or Business Studies. Minimum of 3 months commitment.
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply
- Do note that we compensate based on MYR (RM500-RM800)
Business To Business
10 - 19
ThunderQuote is a fast-growing B2B services marketplace & procurement software provider (by Hyron Infotech Pte. Ltd.) that brings together over 26 years combined experience in business IT systems and investors from senior MNC and government procurement backgrounds.
ThunderQuote also has a strong focus on the non-profit, religious sectors, public sectors and the governance space to deliver high-value digital solutions to organisations of differing needs and sizes. With offices in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, we aim to create sector-wide open platforms to encourage adoption and usage among NPOs.
Delivering high-value digital solutions to organisations of differing needs and sizes.
- Automation + Perfectionism : Actively do it well, do it once and for all
- Perspectives : Actively understand others before seeking to be understood
- Openness/Progress : Actively ask, Actively learn, Actively improve
- Own : Actively take ownership and get it done on time
- Honour & Care : Actively honour and care for each other & customers
- Frankness : Actively say what you’re afraid to say, challenge norms
At ThunderQuote, we have a fast-paced environment where every team member makes a significant and visible impact.
In the past year, we have assisted many non-profits in their digital transformation and business continuity initiatives, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. We've provided technical & governance support to several NPOs in order to ensure their continued, positive impact toward their beneficiaries, even through a global pandemic. This includes partnering with National Council of Social Service (NCSS) in Singapore to provide free IT resources, guides, and support for Social Service Agencies to assist in functioning during the COVID-19 Circuit Breaker period. We also received an honorable mention by DPM of Singapore, Heng during the Fortitude Budget 2020 speech in Parliament for this project. We believe that anything can be achieved with the right attitude: determination, an open mind and continual learning.
Being lean and technology-driven, we believe in automating non-customer value-add activities with every team member actively making key decisions based on data and improving systems and processes instead of being caught up in daily grind of activities.
Above all, we believe in mutual benefit and the importance of learning and growth both as a team and as individuals. There will always be problems to solve, and new opportunities for creativity and personal growth.
ThunderQuote team members should be:
o Flexible and willing to adapt to changes
o Determined problem-solver
o Communicate and work well with others
o Quick learner and motivated individual who is resourceful and can adapt to a fast-paced and often unpredictable working environment
If you are ready to join a great team and fantastic work atmosphere with plenty of possibilities to grow - join us!