leadership | digital marketing | paid marketing | growth marketing
Founded in 2016, PolicyPal offers personal insurance such as travel, personal accident, motor insurance and business insurance such as group employee benefits, cyber security, directors liability insurance. PolicyPal enables you to buy insurance instantly at affordable premiums with rewards points. Moving forward, the company plans on adding further lines of insurance, and using our blockchain technology to provide proof of insurance and automated claims process.
• Developing the marketing strategy for all Marketing teams- including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative - for the company in line with company objectives
• Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization
• Create, A/B test and optimise marketing retention strategies to retain clients and grow user base
• Work to educate customers on the benefits of PolicyPal's app in order to drive customer satisfaction, retention and re-engagement
• Develop multi-channel marketing strategies (email, mobile, web) for customer lifecycle, onboarding, growth, and retention programmes
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
• Work with cross-functional teams to develop communications and campaigns that drive early adoption and continued engagement from customers with our service across platforms
• Proactively develop, design and monitor loyalty programs and campaigns to help drive user base growth
• Collaborate with the creative team on promotional materials, including email, video, direct mail, and site banners
• Work closely with various business units to develop objectives
• Evaluate the customer service and user experience and identify areas of improvement
• Evaluate program results and optimize as needed
• Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
• Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
· Proven leadership skills in running a successful marketing team
· Experience running successful marketing campaigns
· Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
· Experience with CRM software
· Clear ability to set and prioritize goals
· Analytical mind
· Ability to make sound decisions independently and under pressure
· Problem solver, with ability to work in a fast-paced and "get the job done" culture
· Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
· A positive, confident, upbeat and friendly personality
Financial Services and Products
20 - 49
PolicyPal is a digital direct insurance broker that serves over 50,000 individuals to buy, manage and optimise their insurance policies. We are also Singapore's first graduate from the Monetary of Singapore's (MAS) fintech regulatory sandbox.
In addition to its own B2C business, PolicyPal has also been operating a second business line, PAL Network, blockchain protocol for insurance industry since 2017. Founded in 2016, PolicyPal currently employs approximately 25 people in its headquarters in Singapore and cooperates with 20 insurance companies in Singapore.
PAL Network (www.pal.network) is one of the fastest growing blockchain startup based in Singapore. We built a dual-layered protocol for financial assets, with the vision to build an ecosystem where individuals and partners can design and customise new financial products.
PAL Network designs insurance and finance solutions onto smart contracts within minutes. Through its APIs, PAL Network empowers its partners to cross-sell relevant insurance products at the point-of-demand, thereby bridging the gap between financial products and customer.
We work hard to make it easy
We built PolicyPal to create a better insurance experience
[C] Clear Communication
Keep the rest of the team in the loop regarding our – tasks and challenges so everyone can understand the progress that the business is making.
Equipped with a strong sense of ownership, we understand the depth of the impact that our actions have on our company’s success. We take great pride in our work and continually seek improvements on our products and services.
Great responsibility requires great resourcefulness. We consistently take the initiative to achieve more with less, making the most out of any opportunity that arises.
We eschew indecisiveness and analysis paralysis. Strong advocates of the "work smart” ethos, we strive to be bold, nimble and effective in this dynamic and fast-changing industry.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Free lunch Fridays
- Free flow coffee, tea and water
- Office stocked with snacks across the spectrum
- 5-day work week
- Fun, diverse and open-minded coworkers
- Awesome office space at a Central location
- Team support to jumpstart your career and for professional development
- The opportunity to say you're one of the early employees in the company that's going to shake up a big, old-fashioned industry