2000 - 3000 SGD
Customer Service | Others
Operations | Customer Service | Customer Engagement
Founded in 2016, PolicyPal offers personal insurance such as travel, personal accident, motor insurance and business insurance such as group employee benefits, cyber security, directors liability insurance. PolicyPal enables you to buy insurance instantly at affordable premiums with rewards points. Moving forward, the company plans on adding further lines of insurance, and using our blockchain technology to provide proof of insurance and automated claims process.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are hiring an experienced operations associate who has a heart for our customers and who is genuinely excited to help them! You will be responsible for the flawless and speedy execution of insurance processes, while also putting yourself in our customers’ shoes and advocating for them when necessary. This includes optimizing processes, speeding up data retrieval from customers, and working with customer processes to help get insurance faster.
Customer feedback is priceless, and you play a pivotal role in gathering that for the team. You should be confident at troubleshooting and investigating, even the lack of information will not deter you from doing your best to resolve our customer complaints. Our operations are complex - your job is to make them simple.
● Provide users a seamless insurance experience from the moment they upload policies on our platform or send us an inquiry
● Develop and standardise processes that enable PolicyPal to serve our customers more efficiently while thoroughly documenting issues and devising solutions to prevent them from happening again
● Provide thoughtful, strategic insights into unmet users’ needs and help ideate actions for product, marketing, and engineering leadership to implement
● Identify key operational metrics and work with Head of Operations to follow-up with users at every step
● Support Marketing in customer development, customer surveys, and beta testing groups
to build a customer community of advocates that’ll participate in events and Case Studies
● Collaborate cross-functionally (strategy, marketing, policy) to ensure smooth business operations
● Be the customers' voice and update the product team about issues every week with your reporting
● Go the extra mile to engage and build amicable relationships with our customers
● A great communicator and presenter with exceptional attention to detail
● Strong written and spoken ability in English
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
● A passion for making onerous processes simple and quick
● Process-oriented thinking with strong problem-solving skills and a creative mind that loves to solve challenges
● Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
● Goal and performance-driven
● Able to speak and write in other languages
● Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
Financial Services and Products
20 - 49
Founded in 2016, PolicyPal offers personal insurance such as travel, personal accident, motor insurance and business insurance such as group employee benefits, cybersecurity, directors liability insurance. PolicyPal enables you to buy insurance instantly at affordable premiums with rewards points. Moving forward, the company plans on adding further lines of insurance and using our blockchain technology to provide proof of insurance and automated claims process.
We work hard to make it easy
We built PolicyPal to create a better insurance experience
[C] Clear Communication
Keep the rest of the team in the loop regarding our – tasks and challenges so everyone can understand the progress that the business is making.
Equipped with a strong sense of ownership, we understand the depth of the impact that our actions have on our company’s success. We take great pride in our work and continually seek improvements on our products and services.
Great responsibility requires great resourcefulness. We consistently take the initiative to achieve more with less, making the most out of any opportunity that arises.
We eschew indecisiveness and analysis paralysis. Strong advocates of the "work smart” ethos, we strive to be bold, nimble and effective in this dynamic and fast-changing industry.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Free lunch Fridays
- Free flow coffee, tea and water
- Office stocked with snacks across the spectrum
- 5-day work week
- Fun, diverse and open-minded coworkers
- Awesome office space at a Central location
- Team support to jumpstart your career and for professional development
- The opportunity to say you're one of the early employees in the company that's going to shake up a big, old-fashioned industry