4500 - 6500 SGD
CRM | Marketing funnel | Lead generation | Content marketing | Hubspot | Google Ads | SEM | SEO | Digital marketing
Want to be part of the fastest growing startup that is at the intersection of Retail, Fintech and Data?
Qashier is looking for an amazing Marketing Lead to support our growth!
We are a dynamic and fast growing team that is excited about commerce, retail and payments, and the opportunity to transform these industries with data and technology.
We are looking for a passionate individual to lead our Marketing team and to oversee our marketing function. If you have strong experience in the area of point of sale/payment systems, digital marketing, campaign management, and inbound lead generation, this role might be for you.
Why join Qashier?
- Be at the forefront of a fast-growing startup in an exciting sector. Qashier’s innovative platform combines the latest developments in Cloud technology, Payments and Data to transform the Retail, F&B and Beauty industries. You’ll play a crucial role on the growth of a revolutionary product that will become a key platform behind successful retail businesses in the region.
- Amazing growth and learning opportunities. We are a tight knit team where everyone grows together. You’ll be working directly with the management team to steer the growth of the company. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to challenge themselves and break boundaries, and to work in a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
- Make a strong impact with your work. You’ll be working directly with hundreds of small businesses across the region where the work that you do will make a direct impact to the success of these businesses.
Qashier powers SMEs with a technology platform that combines a smart POS terminal and integrated payment acceptance with a diverse app store of both in-house and third party business applications. By pairing technology with a strong commitment to merchant success, Qashier helps retail and F&B businesses increase revenue, streamline operations, and create loyal customers. Learn more at qashier.com.
In short, you’ll be driving Qashier’s success in the following ways:
- Develop and manage the marketing function and team of marketing executives. You’ll take the lead on developing the marketing strategy in line with the company’s objectives. You’ll be responsible for developing acquisition strategies, identifying new customers and spearheading lead generation efforts. You’ll manage the company’s campaigns and budgets.
- Optimising customer awareness, acquisition and conversion rates. You’ll develop multi-channel marketing strategies with the aim of driving product awareness and adoption. You’ll help to keep a keen eye on our marketing metrics and to ensure healthy engagement and conversion rates.
- Work with cross functional teams to develop communication and campaigns across the entire merchant lifecycle. You’ll work with teams across Sales, Partnerships and Customer Success to ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across the merchant lifecycle - from onboarding and training to growth and retention.
What you should bring along
- 4-5 years of experience in marketing. Experience in B2B/SME marketing preferred
- Strong track record of leading and managing a successful marketing team
- Knowledgeable in digital marketing, social media marketing, SEO, SEM, content marketing strategies & CRM (HubSpot preferred)
- Familiar with and be able to plan budget, strategies and optimise paid ads (Google Ads, FB/IG Ads, Youtube Ads, etc)
- Able to accurately measure campaigns in terms of CPA, CPC, reach, engagement etc
- Strong sense of ownership and results driven
- Passionate about technology, payments and the retail space