12000 - 35000 USD
social media | offline | customer acquisition | growth | marketing
POLPA by dahmakan is a fast growing food delivery brand. We make healthy ready-to-eat meals, handmade daily using only the highest-quality ingredients. We make food delivery an everyday choice by delivering chef-made meals below restaurant prices at the push of a button. We combine centralised, large-scale production with customer data, machine learning and the best chefs in the industry to create an award-winning food.
Get your hands dirty from building scalable operations, growth hacking, community building, business development, product improvement, customer care to cooking(?), no two days are ever the same and we like it that way.
If you're smart, hardworking and anyone has ever called you crazy, then we want you to become part of the family.
The food delivery market in Bangkok is huge and there is a lot of customers who want to eat amazing food everyday - hence, a lot of our efforts are focused on customer acquisition :)
- Acquiring new customers through the online and offline channels that make more sense
- Constantly testing new ideas and scaling up the ones that work best
- Initiating new projects and making sure we’re progressing everyday on the current ones
- Managing teams of part-timers in charge of spreading the word out : POLPA is here
- Empowering marketing executives: train them, teach them, show them the way
- You are a Thai citizen (mandatory),
- You have at least one year of experience in a marketing-related field
- You know what is a CAC and you understand how this metric works !
- You are creative but you also like to back your ideas with numbers !
- You’re not afraid of managing a big budget and trying new things everyday !
- You’re strong and not afraid of making mistakes
- You have clear communication skills (verbal & written) in English & Thai