4000 - 6000 SGD
digital marketing funnel | leads generation | digital marketing | copywriting
Who are we looking for:
We want to transform an aged old industry - construction. Construction impacts civilisations and countries from centuries ago but technology adoption and mindset have stayed pretty much stagnant. We are looking for a Marketing Manager who is passionate about storytelling and changing mindsets, this will be your most challenging stint yet.
What Hubble will give you:
Hubble is built by a team of talented, driven, and ambitious individuals. We do not subscribe to conventions. We do not let history and traditions dictate and limit our dreams to shape the world. We adopt the same mindset with our hiring. We are looking for the best and we want to bet on you. In this position, we want to groom you to take on a leadership position. Join only if you want to take on the challenge of leading and growing your own team. We will give you all the exposure and resources you need to grow into the role of Marketing Manager.
Who will you be working with:
If you connect with any of the description below, please apply immediately:
- Purpose driven
- Hungry, ambitions, and self-motivated
- Meritocratic, results/performance > age/bureaucracy
- Resourceful, independent, chart our own destiny
- Determined, perseverance, and hard working
- Creative, innovative, out of the box
Yes, the above is everyone of us at Hubble.
Who are we:
Hubble is a leading technology company focusing on the construction and engineering industry. We are on a mission to build the world’s first autonomous construction sites by automating and trading the 4M (Man, Machine, Material, Money) resources.
Our solutions help digitise all your work processes, and connect all key project stakeholders - developers, consultants, fabricators, contractors, and facility managers - onto an all-in-one platform - The Hubble Platform.
Build faster and cheaper and with the highest quality and safety standards with Hubble’s impactful technologies. Let’s transform the way we build our cities for a better tomorrow. Today. Together. For generations to come.
Visit us at www.hubble.sg to learn more for #bettercitiesoftomorrow
What you will be doing:
You’ll use a combination of creative thinking and practical industry knowledge to deliver promotional campaigns. You will be resourceful, independent and have an insatiable appetite for growth. Operationally, you will liaise with multiple teams within Hubble to execute on strategically important press releases and social media articles.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Telling Hubble’s story
- Develop a comprehensive digital marketing strategy and will be the link for various stakeholders to communicate with
- Building the Hubble community via digital marketing channel
- Devising digital marketing strategy on which medium and budget to allocate to drive traffic and leads generations to drive revenue
- Research into overseas market to determine the best channel to engage prospects through digital marketing
- Managing digital marketing funnel to improve conversion and other campaign objectives
- Managing all campaigns across all digital channels, including but not limited to paid search, programmatic display, mobile marketing, social media management and email marketing
- Leads generation strategy and execution of campaigns
- Social media marketing and collaboration with partners
- Responsible for planning and managing budget for all digital campaigns
- Review new technologies and keep at forefront of digital marketing strategies
- Familiar with popular Social Media marketing and SEM/SEO
- Excellent inbound Marketing and Article writing (English) capability. Mandarin will be a huge bonus.
What we need from you:
- 4-5+ years of marketing experience in a fast-moving business environment
- Independent, resourceful, and driven
- Passionate about technology
- Good results and demonstrated experience with digital marketing
- Excellent communications skills - English (written and spoken). Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Have experience in building and developing large online communities