Analytics | Business Development | Marketing | Public Relations | Project Management
e-commerce | Multi-task | Good Communications | Problem Solving
Ever wanted to shop for products that are not available in your local country? Jetspree is a platform that allows you to do that. You can shop for anything you want from anywhere in the world.
Jetspree is also a platform for seasoned travelers to make money during their travels by shopping for other people! By shopping for other people, traveling overseas becomes substantially cheaper.
Jetspree is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who can help us with marketplace expansion and profitability.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be heavily involved in growing both supply (our travelers) and demand (our buyers). You will be responsible for overall business performance, from strategy planning to execution, followed up by performance reviews. You will also be involved in stakeholder management. You should be someone who has both an analytical mindset and strong soft skills.
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing, account management, business development, or consulting.
- Fluent English. Proficiency in Mandarin is a bonus.
- Prior experience working in a startup is recommended.
- Accurate and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate with the team as well as key stakeholders.
- Has excellent organization and people skills and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work well independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace.
- Degree holder in any field.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in startups and have experience in e-commerce.
Jetspree is a global
shopping platform that connects buyers to travellers to bring you awesome
products you want from all around the world.