2500 - 3500 SGD
marketing | analytics | social media
Do you enjoy the thrill of crafting innovative marketing campaigns spanning across both online and offline channels? Are you easily excited by the latest online marketing trend ? As we expand our reach across the globe, we have the perfect opportunity for a highly self-driven Marketing Manager eager to take charge and drive impactful marketing communication activities in the digital industry.
You will play a key role in spearheading Wewe Media’s brand direction, crafting creative content strategy and all marketing initiatives with the support of a talented regional team. The opportunity for growth is limitless and dependent on your drive to succeed.
If you’re a highly motivated marketing strategist with a passion for the digital industry, we’re excited to meet you!
- Lead the overall conceptualization, planning and execution of marketing campaigns through a range of marketing channels (email marketing, website, social media, podcast, blog , paid ads, partnerships, events etc ) that demonstrate Wewe Media’s thought leadership to prospects.
- Ensure effective alignment of brand image and voice across all marketing channels
- Analyze data from Google Analytics and adapt marketing strategy accordingly
- Responsible for planning, design and production of all creative materials and corporate promotional collaterals
- Good knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices.
- Develop collaborative relationship with relevant partners as a mean to grow business, benchmark best practices
- Ensure that all campaigns are briefed internally with copies of all communication circulated to Internal Staff
- Clearly communicate status throughout the quarter against goals and objectives to senior management, identifying risks and opportunities
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Min 2 years of working experience in Marketing
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork to foster relationships across multiple departments.
- Independent and able to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Good balance of strategic ability and attention to detail, analytical mindset
- Possesses strong negotiation and communication skills, including understanding of terms and condition of contract agreement with corporate clients.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills are essential to this position; as is the ability to communicate with all levels of organisation and internal/external partners
- Having passion to work in a team to facilitate smooth process in achieving the set targets, including planning and following up post negotiations within timeline.
- Experience in affiliate marketing/digital marketing/online advertising industry desired
- Passionate about digital marketing and learning – always researching new and innovative digital technologies
Born out of sunny Singapore since 2013, Wewe Media Group is a leading performance advertising company.
Through our obsession with numbers, we specialize in creating massive value for our business partners via customized marketing campaigns.
Aggressive and hungry, our family consists of over 20 energetic individuals with diverse background, skills, and knowledge from Singapore, Malaysia, and Philippines. We believe in growing our team members. We believe in challenging our limits. We believe in teamwork. This is us. Different people, one family. And weâre always looking for the right people to grow our team!