Business Development | Marketing
Basic Data Analysis | Social Media Marketing | Microsoft Office | Marketing and Branding
GoGet is the leading part-time jobs platform in Malaysia. Our mission is to transform the traditional labour market. No longer do people have to choose only between a full time job or an 8 hour working shift. We believe the future of work is here and that is through creating opportunities by connecting people in a whole new way. We envision a world where true empowerment is possible. We empower businesses to grow their operations while saving money. For our users in the community who are looking to earn money, we empower them to find job opportunities near them, at good rates that match their preferences.
At GoGet we are People first, then Process and Product. People because we believe not only in the community that underpins the model of GoGet but that execution is our differentiator and people is necessary for this to be done well. This is what we believe eventually delivers a great product that we deliver to our users and the overall community. 🤓
This role will combine marketing communications (online and offline), executing social media campaigns, partnership and relationship building as well as Sales Support functions in order to drive GoGet’s initiatives forward. This person has to have strong communication and content creation skills, ability to think creatively, strong executional capabilities and having social media marketing knowledge would be an added advantage. 🙌
- Learn how to create content for marketing materials for emails, website, and in-app announcements as well as Social Media platforms
- Learn how to develop marketing campaigns to drive business demand
- Passionate about collecting and analyzing data from marketing campaigns and work closely with the marketing team to provide new ideas and insights
- Assisting the Marketing team in building partnerships with external stakeholders
- Providing Sales Support to the business account acquisition team
- Comfortable in attending to ad-hoc Sales enquiries and customer calls to encourage new users to join GoGet
- Constantly process improve with product and team
- Ad-hoc customer service via zendesk, emails and phone calls as well as other channels where necessary to learn how to deal with a marketplace and instill processes for quality control
- Fresh graduates can apply as long as you’re passionate to learn
- At least 1 year of working experience in Marketing and/or Business Development functions is an advantage
- Quick learner and efficient in getting things done
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No fear of speaking your own mind and suggesting constructive ideas
- Like to eat cake and ice cream! No joke!
GoGet.my is about creating a better Malaysia for the community by applying technology, data-driven decision making, and systematized operations to solve a massive, offline problem, the lack of prevalent ecommerce and reliable point-to-point delivery service.
Our technology will allow Malaysians to be more enterprising, to allow them to be true go-getters. No longer will lack of time or distance be issues getting things done, and no longer will Malaysians have to accept minimum wage. Our technology platform will connect people's everyday requests with publicly-sourced fulfilment. It is through our platform that we create the environment for the average Malaysian to be enterprising through honest hardwork as a go-getter.
GoGet is not in the business of providing dry-cleaning delivery; our real provision is the better flow of information and opportunities.
These are early days. Come join us, and help us build a new fabric for urban logistics that will redefine the way people experience, transact and help each other build a better city.