5000 - 5500 SGD
Business Development | Marketing | Front-End Developers | Back-End Developers
Business Development | Client Management | Business Strategy | Digital Marketing | Account Management | Development | Technology Solutions | Sales Management | HubSpot
Onyx Island is a Digital Experience Agency, founded in 2010, headquartered in Singapore with regional support from Indonesia and Bangladesh. Our team's collective expertise in Digitalisation, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing & Management, UI/UX Design, Website & CMS Development, HubSpot CRM Implementation & Integration, Marketing & Sales Automation and Data Analytics allow us to consult and help our clients solve their marketing, communications, digital and operational challenges.
At Onyx Island, we put user experience at the heart of everything we do. As consumers ourselves, we expect to receive a delightful customer experience from the Brands which we purchase products or services from.
Our user-first approach strives to craft seamless and meaningful brand experiences across multiple digital marketing touchpoints, be it campaign landing pages, brand websites, online advertising banners, electronic direct mailers, social media content etc. This results in consistent communication and a positive user experience for your Brand, fostering lasting and valuable relationships with your customers.
Our belief is to deliver a meaningful experience. Every time.
The Business Development Manager is the relationship owner, supported by a project manager and technical resources in order to meet the customer needs and achieve revenue objectives to ensure profitability of all technology projects.
- To prospect, qualify, develop new business opportunities with existing and potential new clients, identify and understand their business pain-points and to tailor solutions through our range of technology services.
- To identify opportunities and increase sales in Digital Marketing and Technology (MarTech) services and solutions, such as CRM Platform Onboarding, Implementation and Integration, HubSpot Marketing/Sales Enablement & Automation, Website UI/UX Design & Development, eCommerce solution to existing and potential new clients.
- To achieve established sales goals related to the building of necessary pipelines, legitimate contacts made within the target market, presentations made to key stakeholders and decision makers, pilots produced and full service and production agreements executed. Establish sales objectives through effective forecasting.
- To implement effective and consistent sales processes. Drive sales process leadership from contact through strategy, proposal, presentation & successful conclusion within a defined market.
- To negotiate all aspects of contractual agreement including terms and conditions, duration and pricing with the contracting entity.
- To prepare/craft out quotations and proposals with the Technical Solution Pre-sales team and Delivery team for clients' needs and requirements.
- To manage and develop major and critical customer accounts, and coordinate the management of account management support when needed.
- To develop and maintain relationships with our clients while understanding and communicating prospective customers' corporate culture. To constantly cultivate and establish good rapport and relationships with clients.
- To conduct discovery meetings to establish client’s needs and propose key services.
- To work well with Operation/Delivery Teams and other relevant stake-holders for the account management and smooth service delivery.
- To ensure proper handling/producing of sales documentation with strict adherence to company policies and processes.
- To research, monitor and understand the market trends and competitive trends to create strategic plans that will deliver desired results.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Business Management, Marketing, Media or IT streams.
- Interest in and aptitude for delivering creative, marketing and technology solutions.
- Minimum of 4 years industry experience in a digital marketing setup, ideally in a Sales/Business/Account Management role with client facing and revenue KPI focus.
- Prior experience or knowledge in CRM/CMS/Marketing Automation platforms such as HubSpot and WordPress preferred.
- Prior experience or knowledge in E-Commerce platforms such as BigCommerce and Shopify preferred.
- Strong experience in web technology projects required (e.g smooth and clear hand-off scope/budget documentations to delivery team).
- Self-motivated and willing to expand knowledge.
- Experience working with clients to develop and negotiate project scopes and budgets.
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned resources under defined budget and deadlines.
- Good network of contacts will be an added advantage.
- Strong business and personal ethics.