2500 - 6000 USDProfit Sharing
Technical Support | Software-system Administrator | System Software Analyst
software development | Oracle | Java
b-cause deals with foreign staff fluent in Japanese from around the world. We are an employment agency for highly specialized job-hunters with successful placement in industries and fields of every sort. Get in touch with our exclusive experienced advisers.
• Plan, Monitor and control identified responsibilities from requirements elicitation till software deployment activities.
• Ensure overall understanding of customer requirement, application design and development procedure, associated tools and technology, version of the associated development platforms and manage its transition to the offshore development team.
• Perform systems analysis and design, system modeling, performance modeling, integration planning and technology and component selection to ensure architectural consistency and conch between technical and business processes.
• Ensure overall understanding of the source, application set up and deployment procedures in order and facilitate reviews/ acceptance for the same.
• Creating, defining or choosing an application framework for the application.
• Manage review activities of peer’s design and code.
• Take action participation in the software development activities like Design, Coding and UT and Design a practical, cost effective, scalable and incremental solution.
• Effectively support the software Architect, presales activities.
• Resolve complex technical issues including leading the execution of performance and tuning exercises.
• Provide guidance and supervision for resolution of customer escalations.
• Coordinate with customer and delivery team’s located offshore/ other locations in order to ensure that the right level of support is leveraged to meet customer expectations.
• Provide support for pre-sales activities.
· Bachelor Degree or Master Degree, preferably in Computer Science & engineering.
· Business level of English
o Programming skill (JAVA, Oracle).