Agile | Affiliate marketing | Stakeholder management | Negotiation | Partnerships | Account management | Business Development
Media companies are constantly looking for revenue streams and our e-commerce catalog provides the perfect match. We have already setup the foundation by launching white-labeling coupons portals with New Straight Times (Malaysia), Rappler (Philippines), Today Online (Singapore), The New Paper (Singapore) andThairath (Thailand). Your role is to think beyond that and make affiliate marketing an indispensable monetization option that every media company CEO in South East Asia talk’s about.
- Work with the iPrice leadership and coupon team to define the long-term strategy of the media partnership
- Work with leadership and coupon team to develop annual and Termly (4 Month) Objective and Key Results (OKRs) to deliver on strategy. Including the specification of partnership strategies and products with media partners across South East Asia
- Own our media partner strategy which enables digital news outlets to monetize their subscribers and content using our e-commerce catalog
- Serve as the lead point of contact, build, and grow relationships with our white label coupon partners
- Recruit and manage a team of account managers to cover the breadth of the region; evaluate their performance and develop their careers to their full potential
- Conduct market analysis, come up with new initiatives and identify areas of improvement to accelerate the growth of the partnership
- Work with our product & tech teams on the implementation of new features and products that improve the monetization capabilities of our partners
- Setup operational processes that align the work of our content & catalog teams with the editorial agenda on the other side
- Analyze performance data and clearly communicate monthly/quarterly progress and initiatives with our partners.
- 5+ years of experience in business development, account management or similar roles at a top technology company, media or marketing agencies (creative/others)
- Proven ability to lead negotiations and partnership strategies (influencing senior executives at the clients) that achieved broad support from client and/industry group
- Strong product instinct and ability to identify opportunities for iPrice to leverage partners’ existing and in-development products
- Deep knowledge of all aspects of the affiliate marketing space in SEA and around the world
- Experience working with other teams in a cross-functional and agile environment
- Structured approach to problem solving and highly analytical - "numbers driven"
- Highly driven and entrepreneurial mindset