1000 - 1700 SGDEquity
Proposals | Pre Sales | Advertising | OOH | Ad-tech
Moving Walls was formed with a vision to enable future “Smart Cities”. Our expertise in Smart Media, Smart Data, and Smart Content – some of the fastest-growing, billion-dollar industries – is evident in the solutions we provide:
- Moving Audiences – for intelligent outdoor placements. It is already the largest network of digital screens in Asia.
- Moving Insights – audience location data to power hyperlocal targeting. Our platform can measure any location in the world without additional hardware deployment.
- Moving Experiences – immersive content for engaging brand experiences. We use augmented reality, virtual reality, mobile applications, gamification, and more to transform brand messages
Why Join Us?
We live by our #NoBoundaries manifesto. If you're an innovator and a trailblazer who thrives in a fast-paced and technology-driven work environment then you fit the bill.
Join us to move walls.
Apply now to anuradha@movingwalls[.]com or visit our careers page at http://www.movingwalls.com/
The ideal candidate will join an experienced team at Moving Walls, an award-winning media solutions company that is bringing digital to outdoor media with their iconic solid-state engagement screens in Kuala Lumpur. As part of a vibrant team, you will be responsible for building and managing products, services and clients to bring in sales revenue. You should be able to identify sales opportunities for assigned portfolios, generate market information and prepare proposals and reports as required.
We want you to:
- Carry out sales and marketing activities in executing sales, post sales, marketing strategies, campaigns, and analysing the market, competitors and customers.
- Execute sales business plan strategies of cultivating new business by strategically approaching prospects or existing clients and determine their needs, marketing initiatives/objectives, business model, budget cycle and engaging key decision makers.
- Develop effective sales solutions, pitches and proposals through consultative selling with clear understanding of company delivery capabilities in terms of assets, inventory and resources.
- Establish business and industry contacts and cultivate the relationships with the goal of identifying new business and revenue opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Psychology, Management or any relevant field.
- 2-3 years of related work experience.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English is a must.
- Ability to confidently engage, persuasively pitch and prepare proposals to a wide range of clients from Enterprise through Retail and also Media Agencies.
- Able to build strong and strategic relationships at all levels of prospects and clients as well as develop future businesses.
- Savvy with social media and like to step-up into new media technology.
- Working knowledge of latest Office Productivity tools and New Media technology
We provide leading brands with digital out-of-home (DOOH) media solutions that optimise their customer interactions and deliver engaging experiences.
We specialize in interactive digital campaigns, harnessing the power of mobile devices and the Internet, to âmoveâ audiences.
Over the past few years, we have mastered the art of creating outdoor experiences that help brands stand out from the clutter of advertising messages.
We have been recognized with more than 25 regional awards for media innovation, technology, and business leadership.