English speaking | iOS Development | Android Development
We're open to full time position.
Salary : RM2400-RM2800
Be part of a growing startup! We’re building an app that changes how shopping works, as an mobile developer you will be working together with the lead designer and the rest of the team. The Collectr team is an ambitious group of people aiming to change how the eCommerce works, we have a vision on how this going to work and we need your help!
- Core working hours is 10AM-4PM, you're free to leave after 4PM, but do expect calls and messages if anything came up before 6PM.
- Sweat equity! You will receive a certain percentage of the company's ownership.
- Sick leave
- Annual leave
- Fun startup culture
- Casual dress code
- Friendly work environment
- For now Collectr is a small team, but if you're the first developer in the company, it's very likely you're going to end up as the lead developer once the company has grown.
No experience required, just an eager attitude. We thoroughly encourage fresh grads to try this out.
Our office is in Bangsar.
- Develop our eCommerce app idea and work closely with the lead designer
- Able to work together in a team
- Good communication skills
- Perform duties to whatever we needed that day.
Skills, in order of importance :
- Able to communicate & write in English (founder is European)
- Knowledge in developing native iOS/Android applications
- Write efficient and clean code, able to document them properly
- Independent and ambitious
- Reliable when meeting deadlines
- Able to solve technical challenges
5 - 9
Collectr is a Malaysia based startup, set out to disrupt the shopping industry. We’re making an application that changes the way the retail system works. The startup was funded in 2019, and our offices are in Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur.
Collectr has a relaxed and flexible work culture.