UI/UX | Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers | Back-End Developers
C++ | Dart | Flutter | Firebase | Kotline | Swift
Iridescent Tactics (IT) is a start-up on a mission to develop a list of products to contribute to humanity by helping humans live and improve consciously. We are currently putting together a product development team to build a proprietary app on Android and iOS; with plans for this team to serve as the spearhead and founding team for the rest of IT’s endeavours.
We are currently looking for technical co-founders in the fields of tech and psychology who possess the key values and drive for the mission - local developers (Singapore) wanted.
Utilising Flutter as a cross-platform SDK to develop a mobile app for both iOS and Android, along with Firebase as the backend infrastructure, the ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality mobile applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code and be willing to learn new skills and be adaptive to the shifting currents in a start-up environment.
We understand that Flutter is a relatively new technology, and candidates may lack the appropriate confidence in utilising Flutter to build an app at industry scale; however, one of our key considerations is the willingness of our candidates to learn and grow with us. We are looking for candidates with a strong foundational grounding in CS and/or Software Engineering, and appropriate training (if required) in Flutter and Firebase will be provided.
General Area of Responsibilities
- Develop high quality software and mobile applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Be part of the mobile design and development pipeline
- Willing to learn the skills to see the product through its development pipeline
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with programming languages
- SQL database or relational database skills
Culture (We prize humans who):
- Are enthusiastic about technology that can make a difference
- Are enthusiastic about our mission and culture
- Value open communication
- Value an idea meritocracy unimpeded by flat heirachy
- Value meaningful interactions and deliberate social cohesions
- Value deliberate actions supported by clear, lucid thoughts
- Value meritocratic linear correlations between effort and rewards
- Seek new opportunities to grow and excel as an individual and team
- Have an opportunistic view of the unknown
- Have a broad generalised expertise and deep specialised expertise
- Have the mentality that failure is a checkpoint and not an end
- Adhere to standards of excellence while upholding the integrity of other values
Iridescent Tactics is a start-up on a mission to develop a list of products to contribute to humanity.
Iridescent Tactics (IT) is a start-up on a mission to develop a list of products to contribute to humanity by helping humans live and improve consciously.
We are currently putting together a product development team to build a proprietary app on Android and iOS; with plans for this team to serve as the spearhead and founding team for the rest of IT’s endeavours. We write this in hopes that if you are aligned to the culture we seek to build and the values we seek to uphold, that this posting makes its way to you; and that you will heed the call of greatness and apply for a position with us.
IT is an atypical, principled firm that operates using key values to guide decision making processes that aim to build a culture of excellence, radical truth and transparency. Key values important to us are as follows:
- Achieving open communication with all members of the firm.
- Allowing ideas to flow in a meritocratic manner and not bounded by hierarchy.
- Not compromising on intent and results we seek to achieve while upholding the integrity of other values.
Productive and Meaningful Interaction
- We do not prize showmanship and superficial interactions within the firm.
- All interactions (cohesion, banter, arguments, etc.) should be deliberate and contribute to a higher objective such as improving social dynamics or doing good work.
- All actions, thoughts and decisions must have a rationale that is synchronised with a higher objective.
- All actions, thoughts and decisions should be made only after being clear of their intended effects, as well as potential side effects.
- Be objective even when circumstances and emotions may prompt otherwise.
- Consider questions as well their answers from more than one point of view.
- Degree of rewards as well as punishment should be as linearly correlated as possible to the sum of the deliberation and standards behind the tasks.
- Seeking new opportunities and challenges as an individual, team and community.
- Stretching of comfort zone while developing a broad set of generalised expertise and expanding on specialised expertise.
- Having the mentality that failure is part of the process and journey to success; and ensuring that when crisis happens, failure remains a checkpoint and not the end.
We are looking for technical founders in the fields of tech and psychology who possess the key values and drive for the mission.
Join us as a visionary to bring the blueprint of our mission and culture to life.