Teaching | Facilitation | Training | Multimedia
Since 2014, Cornerstone Enrichment Pte. Ltd has been helping students by providing them with essential life skills and empowering them to become successful and caring individuals through character and citizenship education for the 21st Century.
To expand our programme coverage, we are currently looking for freelance Coding/Robotics/STEM Trainers and Facilitators
- Train and engage students with Multimedia enrichment courses and co-curricular activities for school students.
- Help students to learn problem solving and computational skills.
- Work closely with the project manager, trainers and facilitators.
- Plan and prepare for class in order to achieve lesson objectives
- Lead teams to participate in local and international competitions, if required.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Must be adept at online training
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree preferably in the area of marketing and communication, and/or Multimedia.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in teaching Multimedia programme for students between 8-18 years old.
- Multimedia programme such as Photography, Videography and Journalist. Prefer Mixture is a plus.
- Provision of software requirement, prefer: Photoshop and Movie maker.
- Provision of hardware requirement, prefer any DSLR camera and Smart devices.
- Able to create marketing designers aspect is a plus
- Good class management and ability to manage a class of students not exceeding 40 students
- Able to communicate well with students.
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style.
- Passionate in training Primary and Secondary school students.
- Prior experience in teaching and/or training in the related fields would be an advantage
- Excellent career progression to become Full time Curriculum and Project Managers.
- Job Type: Freelance
Cornerstone is an initiative by MoneyTree, a specialised arm to focus on nurturing students and youth by educating them about essential life skills and empowering them to become successful and caring individuals through character and citizenship education. We at Cornerstone share the same mission, values and ethos as our parent MoneyTree, and have been crafted out from the original to provide a greater degree of focus, customization and customer service to our clients.
Cornerstone offers the following specialised programmes to primary, secondary schools and tertiary institutions in Singapore:
Study and Motivational Skills
Service Learning and Values-in-Action
Public Speaking, etc