AngelCentral is one of the fastest growing angel investment networks in Southeast Asia. In just less than a year since officially setting up, our community has grown to over 600 investors, while raising more than S$6million worth of funding commitments and featuring >40 of the most promising early stage startups in the region.
We’re looking for full stack developers who are passionate about technology, innovation and entrepreneurship to assist us in achieving our mission. In return, we will offer you experience and visibility into the inner circles of the technology, startup and angel investment industry.
Working together with the Project Manager, you will be
- Responsible for delivering optimized, scalable and maintainable end-to-end software systems through both front-end and back-end web development
- Taking ownership of code development and execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification
- Developing new features, enhancement and maintenance of existing system
- Establishing and implementing key best practices in coding, application development, tech architecture design and technical documentation.
Required Skills & Experience
- .NET Core knowledge/experience is a MUST
- Proficiency in MySQL
- Automate builds using task runners (e.g. Grunt, gulp.js)
- Knowledge of browser compatibility issues
- Experience in developing web and mobile responsive platform
- Experience working with agile methodologies
Good to have, not necessary a must
- Knowledge / experience in cloud-based infrastructure (e.g. AWS)
- Basic knowledge on application & server level security vulnerabilities
- Good understanding of UI/UX design best practices to improve usability
Working hours: Mondays to Fridays 9am - 5pm
The incumbent should possess a strong attention to detail and ability to work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. One must be self-motivated, independent and has a passion in programming.
Interested candidate please submit your portfolio or GitHub profile together with your CV and expected salary to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidate may need to take a simple coding test for demonstration of .NET Core knowledge and thought process.