6000 - 12000 SGD
Technical Support | Software-system Administrator | Hardware System Administrator | Architect | Others
network | mpls | project | implementation | troubleshooting | troubleshoot | network design | CCNP | CCIE | Cisco
- Performs analysis and diagnosis of complex IP/MPLS network which involved routing (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), IPv6, Inter-AS routing, IX, QoS, VPN, Layer 2 switching, VLAN, Segment Routing etc
- Builds simulated networks in test labs to resolve highly complex problems and compatibility issues.
- Lead design workshop and conduct detailed design of complex IP MPLS networks for green field as well as Migration of existing production network to new network.
- To interpret client needs, assess the full requirements, and identify suitable solutions.
- To input to cost/timescale solutions/options and manage expectations as appropriate with the customer.
- To support on the service delivery and network solution implementation.
- To provide support and troubleshooting service for the network infrastructure related incidents and problems.
- CCIE R/S is preferred, or CCNP with strong Routing and Switching technical skills
- Experience of working on Cisco SP high end routers (ASR9K, NCS5500, ASR907, 920). Familiar with the following technology: IOS-XR, IOS-XE, IGP/EGP routing protocols, MPLS, RSVP-TE, LDP, MP-BGP, L2/L3VPN, MVPN, high availability, network/device security, netflow, QoS, IP SLA, network management.
- Experience in NCS5500, Segment Routing and Integration with Orchestration Software such as WAE, XTC and NSO is a plus but not mandatory
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience in building and designing large multi-protocol inter-networks
- Routing and Switching Engineer (Minimum 7-10 years’ experience)
- Singapore citizens only