4500 - 7000 SGD
pitching | negotiation | communications | digital marketing | networking | sales
Passion Peers – is it just another digital agency?
Passion Peers is the baby of our 27-yr founder, Kanika Agarwal, who started the company in Singapore with a conscious decision to help MNC’s break the monotony of their processes, innovate but creatively and most importantly think and execute like startups. Our crazy passion towards creativity and digital is limitless. Been 3yrs and we service 20+ MNCs like Unilever, Marks & Spencer etc globally.
Our main office hole is in Singapore with another branch in New Delhi, India. We work with clients across Asia Pacific and occasionally run client campaigns in the USA as well. A whooping turnover of 2 million SGD in 2 years wasn’t an easy milestone but our client portfolio made it happen.
Join us in our dream to keep creating fun, sensible, cool digital campaigns for big brands. See the impact of your work on Day 1.
· Prospecting, identifying and winning new business opportunities in SG, MY, PH, TH and India
· To constantly and consistently strategise for new business development through:
- Client targeting strategy, Core category analysis, Innovation and new ways of doing things that helps build brand and drive sales, Awareness of target clients, marketing trends and business needs
· Fielding new enquiries and inbound leads using our existing CRM tools.
· Developing new business strategies by evaluating competition and identifying trends and market needs
· Preparing presentations and proposals for meetings and pitches
· Building and maintaining relationships with clients
· Working closely with the Singapore and India team in the development and execution of prospective clients’ proposals
· Lead our corporate comms and internal comms team on the content and news to support drive business development
· Regular updates with the management team on leads & opportunities
· Awareness of up-and-coming new products/trends in the market
· At least 3+ years’ experience working in advertising/creative/digital agency environment
· Well-connected in the industry
· Good understanding of digital advertising, social and content marketing
· Entrepreneurial mindset and is self-driven to achieve results
· Ability to work independently
· Possess excellent presentation and communication skills (written and oral)
· Passionate about the digital industry
· Any thought-leadership content published and/or public speaking gigs in the past will be an added advantage