noc | network
We are looking to expand our engineering team to take on Xtremax’s fastest growing and most innovative business - Content Website Platform (CWP) & Government Commercial Cloud Infrastructure (GCCI).
The engineering team works round the clock to help our clients, who are mainly government agencies and schools, to ensure their requests are completed in a timely and professional manner. We’re looking for talents who are fast learners, enjoy solving problems and working with customers.
- Provide timely response to all issues reported by customers
- Document the resolution of incidents and problems
- Manage and observe system, network, application and service alerts
- Monitor and maintain company’s assets
- Diploma/ITE/NiTEC in Computer Science/Information Technology or any relevant subjects
- Good command of spoken English
- Able and willing to work on weekends and public holidays
- Able and willing to work for 12-hr shift rotations
- Able to work in a fast paced environment both independently and as a team
- Training will be provided, no experience needed
Xtremax is a digital company based in Singapore that creates digital experiences to help our clients build sustainable relationships. Since opening our doors in 2003 in Singapore, we have grown to become a strategic digital partner to government, large organizations and local businesses. Our commitment to design, technology, strategy and innovation allows us to bring effective and yet innovative web solutions to our clients from large-scale web design projects to interactive web and social media applications.