1000 - 1200 SGD
Accounts Payable | Accounts Receivable | Finance | Human Resource
Aevice Health is a fast-growing healthcare start-up that develops smart wearable devices, mobile platforms and analytics to improve the lives of patients with chronic respiratory diseases. We are a group of innovators and medical professionals who believe in creating convenient solutions for complex and real problems. At Aevice Health, we invest in people who embrace creativity and enjoy taking ownership of their work. We work in small teams to try new ideas, iterate and move fast to develop products.
We are looking for an intelligent and highly motivated talent to manage our financial account and human resource matters. During your internship, you'll also be reporting directly to the CEO.
- Assist CEO in preparing investor communication materials, internal memos and reports
- Budget planning and preparation of internal financial reports for shareholders
- Preparation of pitch deck and due diligence materials for prospective investors
- Bookkeeping and maintaining accurate records
- Processing & submission of claims
- Preparation of purchase orders and making purchases
- Assist in human resource matters (leave, payroll & hiring)
- Currently pursuing Accountancy/Finance or related degree
- Meticulous in handling sensitive information
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Past working or internship experience in this field is preferred