Project Management | Others
admin | Office management
What a typical day might involve:
- Assist the facilities and people services team in overall day to day office administration including guest management, working with building management and procurement.
- Support company functions and activities ranging from management meetings, town-halls as well as other events.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Nice to haves:
- Diploma in Facilities or Property Management/Real Estate/Facility Management or equivalent certification.
- 1 or more years of experience in a relevant role.
- Strong at building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders plus enjoys working with people from all walks of life.
- Great at getting things done timely and accurately plus be able to handle ambiguity by prioritising and executing in a fast-paced environment.
- Process-oriented, organised, have an eye for detail, and be able to preempt needs to deliver best-in-class service.
- Able to embrace and embody our core values #KICKON - Check out https://corporate.shopback.com.
Services - Other
250 - 499
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, on a mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. Founded in 2014, ShopBack has since established its online presence in 7 APAC countries and offices in 8 countries.
With more than 2,000 eCommerce merchants onboard, ShopBack counts Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, Zalora and other well-known local and international brands amongst its merchants. With >8 million users and powering 1 order every 3 seconds, we have awarded more than US$30 million in cashback till date. Join us to be part of this mission in creating The Smarter Way.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team!
Keep It Real
Being open is key in ShpoBack. We take no bullsh*t, share constructive information thoughtfully, accept them and strive to improve. We can be serious too, without taking ourselves too seriously.
Inspire, Not Require
ShopBack leaders build their teams with heart and with balance. They lead by example and stop at nothing to empower, change and form an army of only the best. Top teams self govern with high standards.
"Can't" Is Not An Option
ShopBackers have the courage to face challengers, and the resourcefulness to overcome them. And should we fail, we rise again wise and stronger. Great meaningful work never comes easy.
Killer Team Execution
ShopBackers don't count what we do. We do what counts. We focus on teams to create meaningful impact with speed.
Own the Change You Seek
ShopBack is ours, and no one else's. We ask what we can do rather than what can be done for us. We strive to continuously improve ourselves, our product and our people.
Never Ending Customer Obsession
We must treat consumers, merchants and internal teams as our customers and lifeblood. We must always deliver value to our customers. This is our way or no way.