3000 - 3000 SGD
Personal Assistant | Project Coordinator | Administration
A newly created role has come up for an exciting position as Office Administrator in the healthcare start-up space.
We are an emerging leader in the human microbiome, set for continued growth and ASEAN expansion in over the years to come! Feel good about the company you work for as we are striving to improve the life and health of as many people as possible.
As you will be with us from the beginning, you will share the birth, progress, and success of the company. As with all new start-ups, a lot of processes will need to be put in place and it will be your job to create them as well as ensuring the staff are adhering to them. This will require you to be diligent and have a lionesque type confidence.
If you enjoy organisation as much as Marie Kondo, then this role will be perfect for you! You will also need to be a ‘Jack of all trades’ as you will be managing the expenditure, payroll, small project management tasks, document management as well as overseeing the office.
Enjoy working with a small team which includes some very friendly, yet highly influential doctors of Singapore. There is a very obvious culture of transparency within the company which means all voices are heard and respected.
- Basic bookkeeping and finance reporting
- Payroll and other HR functions such as recruitment and staff onboarding
- Creation and adherence of processes
- Liaising with various medical, professional and international stakeholders
- Small project management with coordinating and delegating where appropriate
- Liaising with external suppliers, receiving quotes for services and negotiating prices
- Assisting each team member with whatever they need and some personal assistant duties as required
- Impacting and creating a positive office culture
- Broader support to the office as and when required
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience within an Administrator / all-rounder role
- Proficient in computer systems (GSuite, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc) and a quick learner
- Be comfortable with accounts and payroll
- Be punctual, flexible and have a positive attitude
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal) with a high attention to detail
- Be willing to make necessary changes to the business to move towards continuous improvement
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment (not mandatory)
To apply for this position, please answer the following questions*:
1. When can you start work with us?
2. What was one improvement you made in your last company?
3. Are you currently in Singapore?
4. Do you require a pass or work permit?
*If you do not provide the answers to the above questions, you will not be considered as an applicant.