Analytics | Marketing
digital marketing | SEO
On and off page SEO specialist needed for travel company.
Preferably someone with at least one year of proven SEO experience in raising clients profile within certain time frame.
1. Work independently to provide/execute SEO best practices and perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
2. Develop and implement link building strategy and perform technical SEO audits and analysis
3. Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO traffic in content creation through other digital marketing channels like social media platform
4. Responsible for identifying and uncovering new opportunities for search engine optimization strategies and execute to optimize organic traffic growth to the website
5. Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
6. Use web analytics platform and SEO tools to monitor, analyze and optimize website activity, traffic trends, SERP rankings and customer acquisition metrics, through monthly and ad-hoc reports
1. Good understanding of technical SEO and content marketing best practices.
3. Experience in using SEO and website analytics tools like Google webmaster tool, MOZ, Screaming Frog, ahrefs.com, Google Analytics and other industry tools
4. Clear understanding of search algorithms and the major factors that influence organic search crawling, indexing and keyword ranking and leverage of these components in the SEO strategy to help increase relevance in search engines.
5. Able to churn out reports and understand the correlation of data for both SEO and SEM practices with another digital platform.
6. Provide solutions to complex on-site technical errors such as – Server Errors, 404 Status code errors, Redirect and Canonical errors, Robots file commands.
7. Have good knowledge of HTML and technical related tasks – using systems like Screaming Frog or Deep Crawl to assess problems on site and resolve them.
8. Strong knowledge of onsite elements (Canonical Tags, Structured Data, Robots.txt, hreflang etc.)