Artatler Online Art Community Gallery, in short Artatler Online Gallery is an online platform aims to connect artists, art communities and art projects for humanity. The gallery provides several complimentary supports for its artist and art gallery members. We are currently looking for the right person, with passion in art to help grow this platform.
Learn more about us - www.artatler.com
Learn more about what we offer to artist, designer & other art businesses - http://bit.ly/artistgallerycommunity
This is a part time / contract / temporary job - with 60 hours a month, option of 3 days or 5 days a week.
Create briefs for writer, liaise with writer, post and schedule the blog online.
Provide info updates for events & exhibitions, update related discussions
3. ARTIST & ENQUIRIES
Market research for potential artist in Asia and cold marketing to artists & artist management
4. GALLERIES & ENQUIRIES
Search for potential Asian galleries without online shop/presence and invites
5. LINK BUILDING
Connect to directory, association, forum, magazine, projects, the like
6. SPECIAL PROJECTS
Build directory, get materials and consent, coordinate with other freelancers for creation.
7. PRODUCT ADMIN
Help manager to create online vendor profile & product galleries, update changes.
8. AD HOC & OTHER TASK
Weekly meeting will be required on Saturday for a 30-1 hour catch up at Starbucks cafe in central area + FREE Starbucks coffee for every weekly meeting :)
- Able to work remotely & flexible hours.
- Own & able to operate a computer
- Love arts, design & creativity.
- Art / art related major - preferred.
- Love anything about marketing too.
- Photoshop / Illustrator / inDesign skills - preferred.
- Shopify / Wordpress / blogging experience with sample preferred.
- HTML / CSS experience - good to have.
- Knowledge business email etiquettes
- Only Singaporeans/ Singapore PR need apply.
- Diligent, trustworthy, resourceful.
- Pleasant & go getter.
- Artsy, outgoing.
1. Please send CV and blog / portfolio sample to email@example.com, with subject link: Job Application - Virtual Assistant - [Your Name]
2. Answer these 3 questions:
- - Is art important and why?
- - How do you appreciate art?
- - What makes you in love with art?