Google Ads | Facebook Ads
GorillaSpace.cois the marketplace of choice for all workspace solutions. Unlike other filtering options, we use a smart, curated approach to help businesses find the right workspace at the right price. GorillaSpace aims to re-shape how businesses think about workspace through collaborating with all industry stakeholders. We strive to be a catalyst for better solutions in the entire workspace ecosystem.
About the role
As “Marketing Associate” at GorillaSpace, you are an integral part of our marketing team. You will be responsible for the successful execution of our promotional campaigns.
You will be working on challenging problems in a results-focused work environment for a soon-to-be global product and an emerging brand.
We are changing the way businesses search for workspace. We are disrupting the way things are done in a “dinosaur” industry. We are building and bringing tools that startups and SMEs need that until now, were only available for big companies.
What's in it for you?
You're making the right choice with an up and coming PropTech startup that has raised seed funding. Based in Singapore, with a great startup ecosystem and a gateway for Asia, you're working in a thriving environment and a hotbed of ideas. We work closely with each other. You work at a convivial coworking space. This role is part of our pioneer team, with a competitive salary and equity.
We look forward to having you onboard!
- Design, plan, execute and monitor both always-on promotional online ad campaigns across Facebook and Google channels for GorillaSpace, with a focus on driving customer engagement, acquisition and inside sales conversions.
- Drive market-leading ROI using the optimum mix of digital to achieve your OKRs through data-driven recommendations
- Familiarity with performance marketing KPIs and optimize for CPA, CPC, CPI, CPM and Quality Score
- Contribute insights, set up realistic and stretching goal and KPI metrics, keep track and drive efficient actions
- Work in collaboration with the Business Development team to plan the campaigns, report conversion results, build relationships and plan for future direction.
- Own metrics stack for digital efforts including lead generation, conversion rates, and acquisition costs.
Experience: 3-5 years of experience
- Proven track record of new customer acquisition and retention through digital marketing channels
- Hands-on experience with Facebook Ads manager, LinkedIn and Google Ads marketing platforms
- 3+ years of experience in digital advertising ads partners or agencies or e-commerce
- Have a good understanding of internet advertising technologies and the tracking and attribution model is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to collaborate with both the business and technical teams
- Knowledge of sales and marketing processes
- The ability to multitask and wear many hats in a startup environment