750 - 1500 USD
Marketing | Writing | English
Your core objective would be to help grow online sales and traffic. This means exposure to various areas of marketing including SEO, content writing, advertising, referral marketing, email marketing, conversion rate optimisation, design, web development and customer experience. This job will be perfect for you if you are a fresh graduate new to marketing, and want to learn as much as you can about the different areas of online marketing (and a bit of offline marketing). Better yet, if you already have some working experience in this field, this is a great role for proving your creative and strategic you are in executing your ideas.
To make this job work, you must be eager to learn and grow, have a great work ethic, have attention to detail, and be independent enough to work without a manager.
You will be trained and encouraged to pick up new skills and tools, help out in other departments (Want to try your hand at sales or design? Go for it!), and we will welcome all your ideas for sales and marketing. You'll learn and put to practice SEO copywriting skills, design skills for print and web materials, learn a bit of HTML and CSS, and push sales ideas for promotions. You will have the independence and freedom to provide ideas and execute them as well.
As the Online Marketing Executive you will be responsible in developing and implementing the overall online marketing strategies.
- Maintaining the company’s online presence, including search visibility
- Deliver positive customer experience through marketing initiatives
- Generate greater brand awareness through partnerships, PR campaigns, email newsletters, social media and content
Key role responsibilities:
- Content creation (blog posts, articles, and website content including info pages, product pages, and landing pages)
- SEO copywriting and design (design and publish your own content, edit and proofread web and print materials, brochures, catalogues, flyers, pages, advertisements and more)
- Preparing and distributing online newsletters to key stakeholders
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content
- Assist in the development of content calendar(s)
- Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness
- Assist in gathering data and handle analytics and make recommendations based on those results
- Leveraging market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical behavioral metrics
- MUST possess fluent spoken and written English
- Degree in Marketing, Media, Communications, Business or a related field
- Fun and friendly attitude, fast learner, and passionate about personal development
Bonus if you have the following experience:
- SEO copywriting
- PPC / Adwords
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- E-commerce marketing and business
- E-commerce / product management / product copywriting
- Online marketing program development
The role will suit someone with the following qualities:
- Solid decision making, organisational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Proven self-starter
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly in verbal and written work
Retail (not Elsewhere Classified)
1 - 4
A small Malaysian company selling alcohol and drug testing kits to the Australian market.
Andatech is an Australian company whose mission is to provide the best solutions to improve safety and minimise risk, especially in the workplace. We target both B2B and B2C markets with two main divisions - a safety-focused division providing alcohol and drug testing services to end consumers and corporate customers, and a wholesale division that distributes health and innovative products to retailers and consumers. Most recently, we’ve set up a small team in Malaysia responsible for B2C growth.
We're a close knit team focused on working together efficiently while having fun. There's not much of a hierarchy here and zero office politics. Everyone in the team is encouraged to give ideas and provided with opportunities to grow within and outside of their roles. We encourage creativity and offer the team freedom to make decisions and execute their ideas. We're the type of people who think "Yes, why not" and work hard towards making things happen.
How often do you get to tell your friends that you work with drugs and alcohol on a day-to-day basis?
Even though our Australian HQ is about 16 years old, the team in Malaysia is a 100% fresh, hungry and ready to take the e-commerce store to greater heights.
We’re just like a startup - a “real” startup with tons of opportunities growth where one person wears multiple hats throughout the day. Whether it’s answering a phone call, writing a blogpost, posting an ad or calibrating a breathalyzer - you should be prepared to do it. We may not have an Xbox, a ping-pong table, or a caterer, but we offer tons of growth, freedom to learn and opportunities to develop and execute your own ideas. We’d be more than willing to teach you.
We also follow Australian working hours, so our office hours may be a bit odd to some (Mon-Fri, 7am-3.30pm) while others love that they can avoid traffic, secure a parking spot and leave work to hit the gym at 4pm before everyone else! If you’re a morning person who loves being productive, you won’t find any other opportunity like this for sure.