800 - 1000 SGD
social media marketing | content marketing | analytics | email marketinng | online marketing
CaterSpot is building the next generation global online B2B food-ordering platform.
We've partnered with over 450 caterers and restaurants to make it easy to order catering online for any business or occasion. We're regularly serving great companies like Facebook, Apple, LinkedIn, PwC, MasterCard and more.
From routine office lunches to offsite client meetings and corporate events we are building a solution that lets corporate clients connect with great food for all of their needs
CaterSpot is looking for a smart, fun and creative full-time marketing trainee to join our team. You'll work across many different areas including social media, email marketing and other projects.
You'll receive training and responsibilities across the following areas:
- Online Advertising
- Social Media
- Blog and Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation & CRM
- and more! we guarantee you'll learn A LOT about digital marketing and get hands-on experience
This is a really great opportunity to start your career in digital marketing. We're looking for people who already have a demonstrated interest & passion for digital marketing through past internships or extra-curriculars / hobbies
What we're looking for:
- Creative, self-motivated and a fast learner
- Love of digital marketing
- Previous work / projects / extra-curriculars / interest in marketing areas - mentioned above
- Interested in the latest trends in food, catering, events and parties is a plus
- Position will be based in Singapore and you must be legally allowed to work in Singapore
START DATE: April / May - Minimum 3 months required
INTERNSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
Want in? Here’s the deal:
1. Check out our website and learn more what we do
2. Submit your application for one of our openings
If your resume looks good, you should be hearing back from us and we’ll set up an interview, either in-person or over the phone.
4. Case challenge
For some roles, you’ll be asked to do a little bit of homework in the form of a case challenge. The nature of the challenge will vary, depending on the role you’re applying for, but essentially we want to see how you think when faced with a challenge!
5. Co-founders interview
Services - Other
20 - 49
CaterSpot is Asia’s largest online corporate catering platform.
Our platform lets companies order catered meals for team lunches, corporate events or client meetings from hundreds of curated caterers or restaurants.
To build the largest global marketplace for B2B online food ordering
Fun, hardworking and performance driven
If you're looking for a ton of responsibility, fun, multicultural environment and huge impact, you're just in front of the right company. Join us!