Analytics | Marketing
Analytical | Responsible | Fast Stable Internet | Technologically Savvy | Fluent English
Position: Online Merchandiser (Work from Home)
We are a Singapore based company selling video game related products. We are looking to expand online into neighbouring markets and are looking for eager individuals who are seeking long term employment. The job is fully remote, so all work can be done at home via a PC. Recent Graduates are welcome.
Weekdays - 10AM to 6PM (GMT+8)
Salary: 3 months probation at IDR 8 300 000. IDR 10 000 000 per month thereafter.
Improving sales on Lazada, Shopee and other online channels.
Competitive Pricing of products.
Ensuring Product descriptions are informative and attractive.
Improving Traffic to Product Listing.
Analysing and Projecting Sales.
You MUST be fluent in written English.
Technologically Savvy. Must be able to adapt to new technology quickly.
Possess fast and stable internet connection.
A Responsible Individual.
Send the proposed solution to the scenario below, taken from real data, to email@example.com:
My supplier is offering me a notebook for clearance at $1300, we can buy up to 22 units.
Lenovo X390 (Gen 10) laptop
ThinkPad X390: 13.3 FHD IPS AG 300Nits
Intel® Core™ i5-10210U Processor (6M Cache, up to 4.2 GHz)
Graphic: Intel UHD Graphics
8GB DDR4 2400 Onboard / 512GB M.2 2280 NVMe SSD
720p HD IR Camera / Fingerprint Reader / Smart Card Reader
Intel 9560 2x2 AC + BT 5.0 / KYB (Backlit) English
Windows 10 Professional 64 / NO Recovery Media
Soldered Memory / No WWAN Upgrade
With Carrying bag
3Y Premier Support with Onsite NBD
I'm trying to maximize profit.
- What do you recommend the sell price on Shopee Singapore be?
- Increasing the sell price will improve profits, why would you not recommend a higher selling price?
- Decreasing the sell price will improve chance of sales, why would you not recommend a lower selling price?
- There is a Shopee payment fee of 2% on retail price and government tax 7% on retail price. If your recommended sell price is $2000, we pay $40 to Shopee as fees and $130.84 to government as GST. What is your profit per unit in this case?
- How many do you think we can sell in one month?
- How many do you think we can sell in 6 months?