You are someone that is ahead of your peers and desires to get rid of the ordinary.
You are someone that is ambitious and strives to be the best.
You are at home with a young and vibrant startup. You have a like-minded passion and drive as the rest of the team. You want to take an evidence-driven yet human-centered approach to problems. You share the same mission and belief of fostering and creating a healthy community with lifestyle intervention through behavioral change.
You know that joining a startup isn’t an easy choice. You understand it is tough but also a rewarding journey. You will have to adapt and move quickly in a fast-paced working environment. You will have to constantly learn to step out of your comfort zone and grow as fast as possible.
You don’t care about office suits and clocking hours. You want to be doing digital marketing today, join the kitchen tomorrow and run events the day after.
What are you waiting for? Join us in pioneering the future of lives in Asia.
Expect to play a significant role instead of being a negligible intern:
- You will need to work closely with the team in brainstorming ideas, planning, executing, and problem-solving.
- You will be assigned to a team/ project that supports the work of the company in creating a social impact on the community
- You will have an opportunity to learn and explore various aspects of the company
- You are a top student or a scholarship holder with outstanding CGPA
- You are a key leader in an organization/ club/ winning sports team
- You have early work experience, preferably in early growth startups or similar incubator/ accelerator programmes
- You have run your own startup or similar entrepreneurial projects
- You are active, ambitious, and thirsty to learn
- You have a flexible, adaptable and resilient character