Corporate Support | Customer Service | Project Management | Others
Adminstration | Google Drive | Microsoft Powerpoint | Microsoft Excel | Microsoft Word
Mangosteen is a social enterprise that builds brands in the fast moving consumer goods industry. Our mission is to create amazing products and services so that customers will undoubtedly choose us.
We want to use the power of choice and turn it into a force for good. 100% of profits from our products will be channeled to organisations that support women and children in Southeast Asia.
We are looking for an Operations / Admin Associate or Intern to join our team. You will be working closely with the Project Director in all tasks leading up to the launch of the brand by mid-2020. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates that are interested in being a part of start-up in its pre-launch stage where you will experience and learn about business development (B2B) and e-commerce (B2C). There is a lot of room for growth and opportunities for roles that will be created as the startup grows.
Learn more about us at www.mangosteen.my
As an Operations / Admin Associate or Intern, you will assist the Project Director in:
- Tracking of product development timeline and communications with multiple stakeholders
- Send out purchase orders, invoices and keep a record of all sales transactions, expenses for accounting records
- Keep track of inventory records
- Conduct research on comparable products
- Answer to customer queries on website
- Attend vendor and client meetings to take down minutes and send follow up emails
- Assist in marketing strategy needs - booth sale, campaigns, social media management
- Assist in ad-hoc activities
This role will require you to do a lot of different things. If you are someone who is curious about how to build a start-up from scratch, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for someone who is interested and curious about how to build a start-up from scratch and have the following traits:
- Organised, responsible, timely and likes keeping records of things
- Curious and driven, takes initiatives and is willing to hustle
- Willing to learn, not afraid of trying out new roles and responsibilities
- Min. Diploma in the field of administration, finance, accounts, communications for Associate role
- Fluent in spoken and written English, ability to communicate in Malay or Chinese is a plus.
- Excellent communicator and enjoys meeting different people
- Passionate about making a difference in people's lives