650 - 800 SGD
Admin | Inventory Management | Order fulfilment | Customer Experience | Customer Service | Operations
Earnest and Collective was founded in September 2016 with just one mission, to create quality dress shoes that are easily accessible for the 'everyday men'. By circumventing traditional channels and working directly with the factories, we're able to offer high-quality leather dress shoes at insanely affordable prices!
One thing's for sure, we care very deeply about our shoes and are always obsessing over the littlest details when it comes to the construction, hand-colouring and basically the entire shoe-making process! We currently have an online presence in various Asian markets which includes Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and South Korea.
If you're eager to learn something new every day and are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, join our team today!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in daily administrative and fulfilment duties
- Provide administrative support to operations and marketing functions
- Handle and manage customer enquiries via phone/email
- Coordinate fulfilment of orders (Packing of stocks/orders)
-Other ad-hoc projects or duties as assigned
As an Operations Admin Intern, you will work closely with our Admin Coordinator and Marketing Team to execute creative ideas for improving the customer experience overall.
-To be able to commit at least 3 months
- Good communication skills
- Meticulous, organized with good time management
- Willing to learn and positive working attitude
-Good Excel knowledge is a bonus
We are a direct-to-consumer company that specializes in mens shoes. As a young company, we are looking to expand our product lines, and to other asian markets. Join us as we embark on this exciting journey!