Corporate Support | Customer Service | Marketing | Technical Support | Others
administration | customer service | online marketing
Andatech is Australia's largest supplier of Australian Standards Certified personal breathalysers, and our products are sold in more than 200 businesses locally and worldwide. Our product range also includes industrial and law enforcement grade breathalysers, alcohol interlocks, and innovative health products such as air purifiers, humidifiers and dehumidifiers.
Andatech's Malaysian office functions as the Australian HQ's customer service and online marketing arm, working closely with the Australian business to support and serve their end customers and business partners from Australia, New Zealand and worldwide.
- Answer inbound and outbound calls from retail customers and resellers; Provide excellent customer service to all customers and maintain adequate call times;
- Resolve customer support calls and emails related issues and provide with proper solutions to their concerns;
- Providing day-to-day secretarial assistant to the director, including diary, taking minutes for meeting, phone call , emails, travel and setup meetings
- Providing word processing, presentation, spreadsheet information for trade show and meetings, prepare reports, presentations, and data
- Processing, responding and follow-up general sales inquiries directed to director, including international via mail, email , phone or other communication channel; and drafting correspondence for the director;
- Assisting processing of orders;
- Assisting in initial product procurement including examine and test the quality of the products, Updating the product manual information to fit Australian market;
- General record keeping including maintaining an up-to-date supplier list, asset/equipment register and any other databases as required;
- Providing administrative support to different department;
- Ensuring adequate supply of stock, oﬃce supplies;
- General administration duties such as filing, scanning; Ensuring ﬁling and oﬃce administrative systems are maintained at optimum performance for the support of Andatech activities and administration requirements;
- Providing feedback, suggestion and implementation for process improvement as the need arises;
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of Andatech in order to gain operational eﬃciencies and improve service delivery;
- Organising setting up and attending exhibition, trade show, roadshow, if required by the company.
- Maintaining a professional and tidy meeting and reception area;
- Other reasonable duties as directed by the director
- Participate in projects and tasks, cultivating a team mindset and input on matters to enable their effective resolution.
- Assist in planning company events, meetings, luncheons, and employee team building activities or special projects
- Assist others needing help within and as per your capacity to provide appropriate assistance.
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve Andatech’s mission.
- Other miscellaneous request made by the Directors and or other nominated Company representative.
- Excellent English (verbal and written) communication skills
- Technology savvy and able to master new technologies
- Attention to detail and high level of organisational skills
- Initiative, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and prioritisation of workload
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic to learn
- Ability to work in a team environment.
We're a small growing team in Malaysia responsible for serving Andatech's customers in Australia and NZ. While the team is mainly responsible for marketing and customer service, we are looking at expanding operations in Malaysia within the next year to include IT, sales, and operations. The first year's goal will be to sell a range of air quality products such as air purifiers, humidifiers and dehumidifiers to the Malaysian and South East Asian market.