Customer Service | Project Management | Others
Supply Chain | Logistics | eCommerce | Fulfillment
Spaceship is a rapidly growing startup that is using technology to transform the archaic world of industrial real estate. We are building on-demand storage and services, co-warehousing, co-operating and more. Spaceship is backed by VCs, logistics and real estate investors.
As we enter our next phase of growth, we have recently launched SpaceLabs - a co-working, co-operating and co-warehousing space built around the needs of e-commerce, retailers and content creators. For more information, visit: www.spaceship.com.sg/spacelabs
Our operations team are the heart of the company and ensure that we are operating on track. We are looking for people who are energetic, a self starter and a team player to take part in a very hands-on all encompassing role. If you are looking for a hands-on role, accelerated growth, and want to be part of a startup environment, this may be the opportunity for you!
What you’ll be doing
- Day to day operations including order processing, fulfillment, transport scheduling, inventory processing and billing
- Mange customer support tickets and enquiries with timely response and empathy
- Support resource scheduling and allocation planning
- Communicate with on-the-ground operations and logistics team
- Liaise directly with third party partners including logistics providers & last mile delivery
- Produce weekly KPI reports
- Support the design and implementation on the improvement of our operational processes
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years related working experience
- Experience in logistics, e-commerce or an operational role in a startup is a plus
- Highly detailed oriented, fast learner and resourceful
- Naturally curious and always willing to learn more
- Entrepreneurial and want to create an impact
Services - Other
20 - 49
Spaceship is a rapidly growing startup that is using technology to transform the traditional world of real estate. We are backed by VCs, logistics and real estate investors who believe in the same thing as us - that the old way needs to change.
We are currently at the stage of accelerating our growth and are launching new businesses across SE Asia.
Our mission is to re-invent traditional real estate. We are building co-warehousing, co-fulfilment, on-demand storage, services and more. Working with real estate, people, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and large companies, our goal is to create an ecosystem of convenience, flexibility and shared resources to shape the future of how people live, work, and operate.
Join us if you like to work in a fast growing startup, conquer new challenges, be exposed to unlimited opportunities, accelerate your learning curve, and rapidly advance your career - all while working in a dynamic and fun environment.