Customer Service | Others
Community | Communication | Facility Management | Logistics | Fulfilment | eCommerce
Spaceship is a rapidly growing startup that is using technology to transform the archaic world of industrial real estate. We are building on-demand storage and services, co-warehousing, co-operating and more. Spaceship is backed by VCs, logistics and real estate investors.
As we enter our next phase of growth, we have recently launched SpaceLabs - a co-working, co-operating and co-warehousing space built around the needs of e-commerce, retailers and content creators. For more information, visit: www.spaceship.com.sg/spacelabs
We are looking for a vibrant, energetic, self-starter to take on an all encompassing role that includes day to day operations, logistics, customer support, community building and more. This is a very hands-on role. If you are looking for accelerated growth, and want to be part of the early team of a new business in a startup environment at Singapore’s first co-warehousing facility, this may be the opportunity for you!
What you’ll be doing
- Work alongside the Community Team to ensure that our facilities are operating well
- Troubleshoot issues related to our facility and attend promptly to feedback, queries or requests from our members
- Support day to day operations including processing new sign ups, onboarding, handover and takeovers
- Manage the shared operating facilities (pick/pack station, dispatch zone, in/outbound holding area, equipment bay)
- Coordinate with third party partners and vendors including last mile delivery partners, transportation partners and others
- Support in the process improvements projects on operations
- Assist in the setting up and launching of upcoming new facilities
- Interact with our members and support community engagement activities
- Diploma in Facility Management or Operations with 1-2 years working experience, preferably in Facilities Operations or Logistics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Independent, responsible and resourceful
Services - Other
20 - 49
Spaceship is a rapidly growing startup that is using technology to transform the traditional world of real estate. We are backed by VCs, logistics and real estate investors who believe in the same thing as us - that the old way needs to change.
We are currently at the stage of accelerating our growth and are launching new businesses across SE Asia.
Our mission is to re-invent traditional real estate. We are building co-warehousing, co-fulfilment, on-demand storage, services and more. Working with real estate, people, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and large companies, our goal is to create an ecosystem of convenience, flexibility and shared resources to shape the future of how people live, work, and operate.
Join us if you like to work in a fast growing startup, conquer new challenges, be exposed to unlimited opportunities, accelerate your learning curve, and rapidly advance your career - all while working in a dynamic and fun environment.