Corporate Support | Customer Service
Customer Service | Zendesk
Spaceship is a rapidly growing startup that is using technology to transform the archaic world of industrial real estate. We are building on-demand storage and services, co-warehousing, co-operating and more. Spaceship is backed by VCs, logistics and real estate investors. Visit us at www.spaceship.com.sg
Our customer service specialists are the resident expert of our product, service offerings and digital platform and are responsible for the customer’s journey. We are looking for resilient people who have a customer first mindset to be the front runners in managing our customer enquiries with poise and professionalism
What you’ll be doing
- Be the expert at our ever-evolving product, service offering, platform and systems
- Quickly respond to customer enquiries to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Support the processing of pick-ups, deliveries, inventory, account issues and more
- Provide clear and simple explanations on our services and processes to customers
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to prioritize, coordinate and apply resources as needed
- Capture and relay relevant customer feedback and insights to the internal relevant teams
- Coordinate with our field operations team and external partners
- Min. 2 years related working experience
- Experience in logistics, e-commerce, retail or an operational role is a plus
- Organised, detailed and meticulous
- Have customer empathy and a customer first mindset
Services - Other
20 - 49
Spaceship is a rapidly growing startup that is using technology to transform the traditional world of real estate. We are backed by VCs, logistics and real estate investors who believe in the same thing as us - that the old way needs to change.
We are currently at the stage of accelerating our growth and are launching new businesses across SE Asia.
Our mission is to re-invent traditional real estate and build the city of the future. We are building co-warehousing, co-fulfilment, on-demand storage, services and more. Working with real estate, people, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and large companies, our goal is to create an ecosystem of convenience, flexibility and shared resources to shape the future of how people live, work, and operate.
Join us if you like to work in a fast growing startup, conquer new challenges, be exposed to unlimited opportunities, accelerate your learning curve, and rapidly advance your career - all while working in a dynamic and fun environment.