3000 - 3400 MYR
CaterSpot is Asia’s largest online marketplace that connects companies and people with great local catering options. We offer users the possibility to order 2000+ catering menus and packs from a curated list of caterers and restaurants in Singapore and Hong Kong with island-wide coverage.
- Assisting customers via chat, email and phone and handling their inquiries or problems.
- Proactively helping customers with their orders to ensure world class customer experience.
- Overseeing real-time catering deliveries in our logistics software and proactively tackling problems and inquiries coming from drivers, caterers or customers.
- Managing delays on orders and providing transparency to customers and caterers on extent of delays
- Liaising with restaurants and caterers on order-related matters (order confirmation, unavailable items, declined orders, etc)
- 1-2 years of operations & customer service experience (or similar)
- Willing to work in shift rotations: (7am-4pm or 10am-7pm, 7 days a week)
- Able to work on some Public Holidays (company follows Singapore Public Holiday Schedule, not Malaysia's)
- A quick and calm thinker when under pressure, multitasking pro! Enjoy talking and listening to people.
- Strong communication and organization skills - the ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well.
- Self-motivated and a great team player - if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look!
- Fluent in English. Proficiency in Cantonese or Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced customer facing environment. High attention to detail.
- Tech savvy, good PC skills, e.g. MS Office, Google Docs, Google Sheets.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary: 3000 – 3400 MYR depending on candidate’s skills and experience
- Shift and transportation allowance, EPF and SOCSO paid, central office location (KL Sentral)
- Become one of the first team members of CaterSpot’s Operations Centre.
- Open, respectful, fun company culture with people who seriously enjoy what they are doing.
- Great exposure into multiple aspects of a fast-growing, game changing business.
- Fast career growth and many opportunities for advancement within company
CaterSpot is Asiaâs largest online marketplace that connects companies and people with great local catering options. We offer users the possibility to order 600+ catering menus and packs from a curated list of caterers and restaurants in Singapore and Hong Kong with island-wide coverage.