Corporate Support | Customer Service
inventory | daily operations | customer service | e-ticketing
We are a fast-growing company with solutions dedicated to attractions, tours & activities, looking for a self-starter and motivated Operations Executive. He/She will be involved in the day-to-day operations, identifying workflow improvements that may enhance customers' satisfaction.
Ideally, he/she should have 2 years of working experience in a similar capacity in the Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent industry sector.
- Day-to-day operations
- Responsible for facilitating order management transactions via GlobalTix system
- Products management in system
- Daily inventory reconciliation
- Manage email correspondences, calls and follow-up
- Maintain accurate database
- Work with Finance team on providing supporting information for finance reconciliation
- Involve in process improvement, system enhancement and quality assurance of new system development
- Handling Ad-Hoc Project
- Diploma, or Degree holders in any discipline are welcome to apply
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Operations Management, Inventory Control, Procurement
- Positive mindset and a passion in providing excellent guest service
- Bilingual/Multilingual would be an added advantage
Services - Other
20 - 49
OVERVIEWA distribution ticketing system for lifestyle, leisure and entertainment.
GlobalTix is one of the leading players in the travel industry focusing on tours and activities. We are an open booking platform that provides one of the most attractive tours and activities to our consumers. We partner with different travel operators to provide a wide range of activities to our consumers.
We are a fun & friendly working environment.
Join us on a mind-blowing journey in a travel tech environment. If travelling is your love, tech is your passion and dynamic is your second name, we would love to hear from you.