Finaxar is a state-of-the-art technology company that provides platform driven trade and supply chain financing solutions. Our team comprises seasoned veterans from banking, supply chain management, data science and technology with proven track records.
We are a small company that is growing rapidly and were recently featured as one of the top 80 startups in Southeast Asia in 2018 by the World Economic Form, as well as showcased in media:
We are backed by Tier-1 venture capital companies such as 500 Startups, Monk’s Hill Ventures, as well as funds and family offices from Singapore, USA and Europe. Our solutions are built by people that understand small- and medium businesses' financing challenges and want to dramatically improve small businesses’ working capital financing to such a point that they won’t go back to the old ways of working.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our Operations team, a category defining Fintech startup that is backed by Tier-1 investors and partners. The role will entail the execution of various loan and trade financing procedures, which would be an ideal learning ground for a young, energetic person to be involved with leading edge startup. You will:
- Process documents for financing and liaise with end customers both local and overseas;
- Conduct verification with end-customers and ensure that all transactions are satisfactorily supported by relevant documentation from all parties.
- Perform cash reconciliations and manage disbursements;
- Monitor the accounts and actively follow-up with clients on any documentation issue;
- Work with Credit to identify any potential red flags and mitigate collection issues;
- Handle clients’ queries on their account status - funds availability, pricing, collection status, etc.
- Able to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to fulfill collections;
- Constantly seeking to improve and streamline operational processes and collections.
- We are a startup and expect a confident, positive, hardworking attitude under all circumstances;
- Pursuing a Degree or Diploma in any discipline
- Meticulous, precise, logical and have an eye for detail.
- Confident, independent worker with high adaptability to dynamic situations; able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing technology-driven environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral in English (note: fluency in other languages would be considered as added advantage).
Apply for this position here - https://finaxar.workable.com/j/71FF4764FB
Finaxar is a venture-backed startup that enables companies to manage the cash flows intelligently.
Finaxar's mission is to help businesses manage their cash flow intelligently. It does this by providing innovative Trade finance solutions
Finaxar is a deep technology company using state-of-the-art data science to provide clients supply chain financing solutions.
Comprised of seasoned veterans from banking, supply chain management, data science and technology with proven track records
Built from scratch by people that understand SME financing challenges. Backed by Tier-1 venture capital, hedge fund and family offices from Singapore, USA and Europe